Reviews for First Love
keks503 chapter 3 . 2/6
... -cough- I ship Megumi with Mitsuru X'DD He's just too cute! Please...don't hurt Mitsuru whil trying to make Megumi end up with Yahiro X'D Yahiro x Megumi is my OTP ...b-but, I fell in love with your OC! And don't Mitsuru into a villain so that you have an excuse for Megumi to choose Yahiro...please X'D All in all, I really enjoy your fanfic! Please update this story as soon as possible *-*
red chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
UPDATE! !
red chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I get that u may b a busy person but come on its been over two months!can u please update now?!
redflower789 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Update already! ! Plz it's been over a month!
redflower789 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Update already! !its been over a month
av31495 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Loved it can't wait til the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
UPDATE!
satomika chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
i hope you update soon!

kya!

lots of groveling from yahiro's part, i think, should do the trick for me...

LOL

or maybe...

just a lot of jealousy acts...

teeheehee
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Whoo hoo, I got to read more! Man, reading that chapter just made me ship MegumixMitsuru even more, haha. I look forward to more!
midnightblue08 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
yahiro really has some competition here, mitsuru really is a catch here cause megumi chan is captivated with him! i'd like to see what yahiro would do! his very confident thinking megu will wait for him for long hehehehhe
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
omg another chappie! i love it! yahiro sure has competition here coz mitsuru is a very intriguing character that megumi is willing to explore things with! id like to see if yahiro will carry his threats hehehehhe love it!
redflower789 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Its been so long since your last update and had forgotten hoe awesome this fic is! Please don't take forever to update again! Update soon plz!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I'm a big fan of MegumixYahiro, but after reading this chapter I'm really feeling MegumixMutsuru.

Your writing is really nice, and your romance scenes are also really good; definitely better than what I could've written.

Overall, this really makes mewant to read more. Therefore, I shall sit here, cross my fingers, and hope that you update soon.
houdji-hikaru chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Please update! It's so GOOD!
su- chan chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Please post more! You know i started to watch anime only a while ago and look jow addicted ive become! Hahahaha... well i like this paring and this story is interesting, so... yeah... hehe !