Reviews for Imagine
CatGirlFireflare chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Wow! Ths chapter was fantastic! Dumby is so hilarious and cute, especially when he jumped upon Alva and her hair, hahaha.
Oh, I like this Tinamont! He (if it is a 'he') has such a cool name, and was amazing how he frightened away the many weasel-dragons so quickly. Haha, very funny and good way to keep Dumby safe, great idea!
I'm glad that none of the group is badly injured, but I mourned when some of the weasel-dragons' backs were broken. *winces* T'was over fast?
This tale is so amazing, I hope you will be able to update soon.
CrazyCatGirl chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Hahaha, I like Dumbledore's character. Many great things can come from a spur-of-the-moment thought. He's so funny and unpredictable! And is Sir Fancy Pants whatever-his-name-is sort of like a physical manifestation of what Jesse envies, but more annoying? I love the Nar-nirs! Far better than cliche girly unicorns. Great tale, but I see that I am approaching the last (for now, hopefully) chapter. I hope you'll be able to update soon, which I guess might be difficult with how long and incredible the chapters are. Please keep it up!
CrazyCatGirl chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
(Hi! I reviewed earlier as CatGirlFireFlare.) Ooh, I wonder who's going to come! The sky falling s a really cool idea, and makes the idea feel much more interesting. Great job! This cheered me up as I did homework, so I thank you and your amazing story!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Wooowww... The castle sounds so beautiful! The idea of having the room tree-themed is incredible! And it's so exciting that he gets to meet The Girl In The White Dress/ Alva. Amazing chapter!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
WOW! This chapter was... was... indescribable! Indescribable, but I'll try to describe it anyway. Beautiful, mysterious, glorious fantasy, majestic scenes that I can just glimpse, brilliant!
Incredible and detailed writing, fantastic and original creatures, and an intreaguing mystery that follows the mourning-but-justly-ruling thriving King and aspiring (naive) Princess.
Oh this has got to be the best Terabithian tale I've EVER read! I emplore you to continue weaving this story's magic!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow... Kinda creepy, but wow! Exciting! And beautifully written, especially Leslie's thoughts and writing.
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
ok the first review I sent, for chapter 7, was for this chapter, but still love it , please write more!
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
more... *whispers*
morgan.t.bull chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Omg please don't stop with this story. You write beautifully and it is perfect if you have lots of new ideas.
morgan.t.bull chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is already sounding good :)
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Crazy little fairy...but I find the name Dumby strangely amusing. Hmm.

Lovely chapter. Honestly, do you plan all this detail or do you just make it up as you go along because your head must ust explode from the amount of creatures and realms there are. But you're enjoying writing this and that's showing as I'm enjoying reading it as well.

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

Secret Agent Codename Bob
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
SACB. WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU REVIEWED? HONESTLY, I AM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry. But your Mum has brought you a little gift to make up for my horrible crimes. :-(

Anywho, you're driving me insane with all these questions! With what I already know I can kind of piece together what's happening but even so...confuzzled. Everything will become clear. Soon. (fingers crossed)

And now we're off to see the dragons. I wonder what you've got in store for us next...only time will tell! Until next time.

Secret Agent Codename Bob
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
! please,please,please! CONTINUE! PLEASE!
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 5 . 6/14/2012