Reviews for Child's Gift
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
WHWHWHWHWHWHHAHAHAHAHWHHWHA FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFF
SOOOOO CUTE!
jamiefin chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was great. Wil there be more ?
Charrmed chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This has got to be one of my favorite daddybats fics ever! The writing was absolute joy to read and to fluff was just so wonderful! The father/son bonding was just so sweet that it sent tingles down my back picturing them building a snowman. A special child like Dick deserves the best daddy in the world so I'm happy Bruce is such a good daddy. The part where Bruce promised the Graysons that he's going to take good care of their boy was a nice touch. So adorable. Job well done on this great story. Thanks!
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awwwww 3
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
my teeth are falling out from the sugary-ness of this story but the pendant is so cute
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is just to cute! I'm dying of fluffiness!
the starks of new york chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
O.o i just died of happiness... :dead:
superswimmetnerd chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You should do something about aqualad and miss.m. and then do something about dick trying to convince bruce to let him start training like the other kids to be robin. Call it a childs hopes or something.
Teresa Night chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
know you should make it that one day all the super kids escape from the daycare and save the day from some sort of villain.
it so that SportsMaster finds out about Artemis then tries to kidnap her from the daycare
Hope u like my idea .
Rina chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is so adorable. I enjoyed the story. I like the series that you made and I'd like to see more! Little Dick is always the best whenever there's a story that includes Bruce and his moments when he's not Batman. Oh Dickie, you're so adorable!
xzettax chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
*-* sooo cute!
janzen222 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
so sweet
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

And more "Child" series would be awesome!

Y U SO GOOD AT WRITING?
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
There should have definitely been some diabetes warnings because that was incredibly sweet! I loved reading this part of the Child Series. I really can't wait to read more, I hope you'll keep on writing!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love fluff. Do you hear me, I LOVE IT! I especially love Batman/Robin father/son fluff and this takes the cake. My heart is just melting and if I could find the damned cry emoticon, I would add that too.