Reviews for The Blood Queen
sodakey chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Fantastic. Nice to see such a well-constructed story. Good plot. Excellent characterization. Wonderful character interaction - just the type to pull me into the story. Would love to see more from you in this little fandom.
aja aron chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Very interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes next. An injured Nicholas and a foiled plan, with an unconscious Shannon on the side. Well done.
aja aron chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I like how you are weaving in the tension. The simple bit with Max hoping he'd given Grant enough time to download what he needed was straight out of the show. Well done.
aja aron chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
The plot thickens. Sorry I'm so slow getting to the rest of this. I've so been looking forward to it, and it is indeed a treat. I'm enjoying the character voice you're portraying and the overall tone. I also like your speculative look into the families of the agents. Or the idea of what family may mean to each one of them. With Grant clearly recruited into the same profession as his father, and in another episode Kerin, as son of another agent, being drawn into their mission, I think it's interesting to speculate how much the MI families know, or maybe just "know." ;)
aja aron chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I've been looking forward to reading this, and I'm sorry I've been so slow at getting to it. Wonderful beginning. The atmosphere you create is fantastic and I like the switch-hit you used to set up the story.
VampCaro chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Brilliant couple of chapters. Please hurry with the next one, i hate being kept in suspense. Caro
VampCaro chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. A gothic Mission Impossible, my kind of story. Unlike Max, the vampire stuff really is my kind of thing :)
DocII chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Fabulous! The details are perfect, the characterizations are spot on and the plot is nice and tense. Quit reading this review and WRITE ON!