Reviews for Lost and Found
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awww! Yay for the Holmes boys! They do love each other...even if they have to act like jerks to show it. Love the idea of the scarf actually belonging to Mycroft. And the little notes are classic!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was stunning, just the right tone- never delving into melodrama and always taking care to show the subtleties of Sherlock. His relationship with Mycroft was so wonderfully in character for me. A simple, beautiful and very skillfully pulled off idea. Thank you!
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Coolwhip360 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is really gorgeous
booknerdhere chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ellyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
BeenJohnlocked chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
eeeeeeeeeehhh! SO BRILLIANT!
craziedramaqueen chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was utterly adorable :')
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was beyond fabulous! I broke down and cried when John told Sherlock about that heartbreaking thirty second message he left him! And Lestrade driving all the way up, and Mycroft running to save his little brother, and the way he always finds the scarf for Sherlock, and how Sherlock tried so hard to keep Mycroft from going to uni, and just ah this story was so good! I just loved how you captured all the love and affection the characters have for each other without getting any one of them out of character. And Sherlock's desperate obsession with that scarf was funny and heart-rending at the same time. I don't really know what else to say, besides the fact that I hope you have written more Sherlock fics after this, because I enjoyed this immensely - I really should finish studying for exams now - and cannot wait to read more of your stories!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh, well done! You did an excellent job of connecting the human sides of both Mycroft and Sherlock with losing any of their character.
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Esstell chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This fic was awesome, it goes straight to my favs! :)
jessa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
i had an extremely long "awwwww!" moment towards the end there...loved it! your writing is awesome.
clueingforlooks chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is probably the cutest Sherlock fic I've ever read! And really, really well written too! You portrayed all the characters very well!
kateomega97 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Lie down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »