Reviews for Lost and Found
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh this was just so perfect and it completely brought out all the Sherlock and Mycroft brotherly feels I'd been neglecting because of JohnLock. Thank you so much for writing this!
-Ash
Anyssia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was so sad and cute at the same time. I loved the idea of the scarf, and Sherlock still dependant of his brother, despite his snarking :)
alljuststories chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is adorable... the scarf is a perfect representation of the brothers' relationship and how deeply they care for each other. Love it.
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was sooo cute! :3 I loved it. C:
xxUchihacest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Zo cute! Absolutely adorable! Thankies for this!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Quite enjoyable.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Everything about this was wonderful. So, utterly wonderful. I LOVE THIS!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This. Was. Brilliant. I love Protective!Mycroft and Sherlock!whump. And that idea with the scarf was astoundingly creative. Won't look at the scarf the same way again. :D

Amazing job! Brava! :D
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I can't describe with my own words how much I love the notes with the scarf, and this story. So I just settle with leaving a brief review and putting this fanfic to my favs ;)
Avyncentia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh, this is lovely. I really enjoyed how the scarf became a sort of symbol for Mycroft's and Sherlock's love for each other-as wellas the hint of a previously-closer relationship when Mycroft went to university.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Really sweet. I loved both John and Mycroft (and of course Sherlock).
macgyvershe chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
For your first venture, this was a wonderful one shot. Filled with everything that one could want from Sherlock, John and a rather caring Mycroft. loved it.
Mycroftisdabomb chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Love ... love ... love
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
A charming and still Sherlockian story. Well done!
kkat5 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was so simple and so sweet, and felt so true to the characters. The phone call part was particularly wonderful. I never really thought about it but it does seem that Mycroft must have given Sherlock some of the items he owns/wears.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »