Reviews for Lost and Found
aenysa chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love family fics. I haven't ventured very far through the Sherlock fandom, but of all the family fics I have read in ALL fandoms, this has to be one of the best.
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
For some reason I felt like crying after this! I haven't read that many stories at all where Sherlock and John have a brotherly relationship, and the love is clear. Really great work I I only wished there was more!
Silverspeare chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So fantastic and marvelous! I love the bond you made between Shelrock and his brother. Very similar to the show!

Please keep writing Sherlock fanfics!
MidnightAbyss chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Stunning. Simply stunning. I adore how there was focus on that one object, the scarf, and how smoothly you crafted the story behind it to effectively portray how important they are to each other despite all their seeming reluctance to be in each other's presence. And then the subtle mention of Mycroft's power. Fabulous.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Really sweet! The scarf is like a good luck charm and a shield. He needs it.
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
wow what an excellent read. Kept true to the characters totally. I adored every minute of this. keep on writing. 3
Aurora-cs chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is a wonderful, touching and heart-warming story. Despite everything it shows that there will always be a strong bond between Sherlock and Mycroft :D
the Twice-ler chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
100th review!

I think this is my favourite "badly injured Sherlock waits for help" fic, which is saying something because there are a lot of them. I love how the only reason he's not his typically sarcastic self to Mycroft is that he's physically incapable of getting the words out. The moment he realizes Mycroft has come for him is beautiful. I'm partial to anything to do with amnesia, so the detail with him not remembering his phone call to John, etc. was interesting. Especially when it makes him wonder if Mycroft actually did come. :)

Ah, the Holmes brothers. They're so bad at conveying feelings and affection that when they do a little part of your heart melts.

Wonderful job.
Kasan Soulblade chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Both tender, sweet, and cerebel. Hmmm that might be three things. Ah well. Regardless, it's interesting to see both Sherlock and Mycroft act as brothers despite all their differences. Thank you for this treat.

Most dangerous man indeed...
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Love the underline tension and relationships!

Certain parts made me laugh, others I gasped.

Great work :)
J chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lovely story. Please write more.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very sweet.

So Mycroft tore into John for having his phone off? Or was it just residue of the rage he felt after finding Sherlock and John was a witness to it?

Loved it.
13tash07 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is amazing. Perfectly in character and very well written
acelly chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow - that was intense. Excellent story, I'm off to read more by you. :-)
Quend chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was awesome. I adore the brotherly love, and I thought Sherlock especially was very in character.

Keep writing!