Reviews for Lost and Found
Norbert the Dragon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was lovely! I enjoyed it immensely. Wonderful read :)
No Illusions chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Can I just say, this was perfect. So perfect. The angst and the cuteness was just... oh, perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!
Anowen18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I loved this story! Yay Mycroft! Well done, really.
timelordandhisbluebox chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was amazing, you captured all their personalities spot on. I just love what you've done with this and can't believe this is your first Sherlock story. You must write stories more in this fandom, I'd love to read them!
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great work. There seem to be few fics with Mycroft being honest to goodness brotherly and caring like this and not his slightly creapy overbearing self.
GinTsuki chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
DAW! So adorable!
missilemuse chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I simply love well written Sherlock whump! Thanks for sharing.
Blitz-Sora chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awwwww! Loved it :)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
First foray? Good gosh this was bloody brilliant! In character AND emotional at the same time. :) You did a great job showing how Sherlock would respond to the situation and I couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed at the thought of Mycroft running for Sherlock himself and then poor John having to listen to that message of him in so much! So incredible. Definitely going to be reading this again.
FieryNymphet chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow, that this was your first Sherlock amazing. Everyone was IC and I loved that Sherlock threw a fit because of Mycroft leaving.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love it, Sherlock nicking Mycroft's stuff to stop him leaving sounds very him and very adorable.
Rabid Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was just so utterly lovely that I had to give it a review, even though I don't have anything constructive to say.

Aside from 'keep up the good work' ofcourse!

lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was fantastic. I rarely find a Sherlock fanfic that truly captures Sherlock's voice, but this did it brilliantly!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »