Reviews for Lost and Found
missilemuse chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I simply love well written Sherlock whump! Thanks for sharing.
Blitz-Sora chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awwwww! Loved it :)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
First foray? Good gosh this was bloody brilliant! In character AND emotional at the same time. :) You did a great job showing how Sherlock would respond to the situation and I couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed at the thought of Mycroft running for Sherlock himself and then poor John having to listen to that message of him in so much pain...wow! So incredible. Definitely going to be reading this again.
FieryNymphet chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow, that this was your first Sherlock fic...is amazing. Everyone was IC and I loved that Sherlock threw a fit because of Mycroft leaving.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love it, Sherlock nicking Mycroft's stuff to stop him leaving sounds very him and very adorable.
Rabid Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was just so utterly lovely that I had to give it a review, even though I don't have anything constructive to say.

Aside from 'keep up the good work' ofcourse!

Rabbit.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
c:
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
ADORE!
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was fantastic. I rarely find a Sherlock fanfic that truly captures Sherlock's voice, but this did it brilliantly!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Annoy, piss off, snark at each other all they want. They're still brothers. *fuzzies*
setsuko teshiba chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
SO CUTE! please update soon~!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aawwww, super cute and in character. I love Mycroft and Sherlock interaction and this was beautiful.

Apostrophia chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Very well done. I love the relationship between mycroft and Sherlock- and how despite the usual snippiness they do care about each other. Also liked johns comment about "the most dangerous man hell ever meet." this story was really well written, thanks very much for posting it!
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aw. Such a cute story. I know that's a weird thing to say when Sherlock's all smashed up, but Mycroft is just adorably sweet in this one.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
What? Your first venture?

I don't believe you. Not. One. Bit. This was *superb.* Absolutely gorgeous.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »