Reviews for Lost and Found
Prothoe chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thank you for writing and sharing! It was so moving! I loved your characterization of Mycroft as a concerned older brother and -of course - a caring and concerned John. And the ending was just cute!
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh my god this is perfect. Adorable and so plausible. It read like a script for the show that was fleshed out. I love that you kept his mind mostly coherent through the ordeal. Having been on the end of passing out from pain (appendix, eugh) there's a massive gap between your thoughts and your brain's ability to get them out your mouth.

Anyway, I love Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship in this. It's so...them, and yet it's a different side that hasn't been addressed in the show, but is still believable.
PippinStrange chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
The scarf was such a beautiful touch. this was very well written. love it. Do write more sherlock fics, please? )
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Well, you took my favorite "pairing" and ran with it, and you did wonderfully. I would have prefered to have a Mycroft Hospital visit scene, but your ending was more IC I think. Wonderful little ficlet. You won't read much if any grumbling from me, should you decide to write more Mycroft/Sherlock fics.

I love them beyond measure. :)
somethingpink chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Am gushing. So glad you are contributing to the fandom!
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Loved this. Did you know about the Sherlock wardrobe lady on set only having one scarf going into this, or was it just a happy accident?
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
O...m...gawd!

That was so sweet :DDDD
lemonn chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So lovely!
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lovely enough for me to review! Lots of love from me for this one, I love Sherlock's scarf. I have yet to find one the right color though... Great story, I will be looking for more like this from you!

charliebrown1234
SurviveEternity chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I was squealing when I read the last bit, where Sherlock found the scarf. I always love it when people write Mycroft as a loving older brother, because that's what I see him as.
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was so sweet
Rachie81 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful!
BackTo1895 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is absolutely amazing, and everyone is in character. Thank you for writing this.
lostlamb chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wonderful. :-) It seemed in-character to me. I could practically see John saying everything. Lovely. Sherlock was well done too, but you really have John's character down.
LogicalBookThief chapter 1 . 1/2/2012