Reviews for Lost and Found
xa0c chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Absolutely beautiful story.
sleepdeprived91 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
something out of topic: i like the new layout... convenient... heh... and i really really like this fic. right now, i'm trying to get my hands on every good stories about sherlock and mycroft out there...
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This story is really sweet. Mycroft is interesting, and his reaction was wonderful.
wewerethebestrichard chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Whenever I see a ONESHOT with over fifty reviews, I get a bit jealous. I think, "Meh, it can't be THAT good."

I am always SO wrong.

THIS. Excuse me while i keyboard smash af;;hkfjsah;fsjfs;;djsafs;dd;dsak;;fk;bnaejksfb

THE FRIENDSHIPS AND YET IT WASN'T SLASH. THAT IS SO RARE IN THIS FANDOM. BLESS YOU. BLESS YOU. This was so amazing. Sooo amazing. This deserves all its reviews. Here I am adding another one. THANK YOU. Forgive the capslock. You have proven that wonderfulness and friendship still exist without terrible slashy undertones. And that it can be popular. THANK. YOU.
encore-encore chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I'm not embarrassed to admit I teared up a little at the end...
RS11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wonderful!
Indredi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
What a lovely story! Mycroft cares deeply for his little brother, and you really captured their relationship well. Bravo!
GreatDays chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I absolutely loved this story, it was very cute and sweet- especially with Mycroft and all :) Hope you write more soon.

Thanks

GreatDays
Tree of Angels chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh my god I love this! Papa bear Mycroft is terrifying but awesome and very believable. That was adorable!
Blueberre chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I absolutely adore this fic! that is all :)
Arhie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Somewhat spooky, but then, Mycroft is. Very nicely written, excellent tone and pacing.
tati1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was SO sweet! Really awesome job. Hope to see more from you soon!

-tati1
DouglasIsCool chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I first read this story a while ago, before I got an account and I loved it! And just today I was sitting in class and I was thinking of my favorite stories when I remembered this one! I'm SOOOOO glad I found it! I really would try to review it, but I just love it so much I have no words! The writing is amazing. It's absolutely adorable.'all the characters are perfect. It's just genius. Period.
Little-Miss-Writer09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
aww.. I think this might be my favorite Sherlock/ Mycroft story ever!

arbitrary9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
:) loved this! hehe. his favourite scarf!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »