Reviews for Lost and Found
EEEEEEEEEE ITS AMAZING!
YamiFix chapter 1 . 2/1
I love brotherly fics!
nutmuff chapter 1 . 2/1
Absolutely nailed it. Wonderful characterization, plot, and dialogue.
chocolatebabka chapter 1 . 1/31
I was craving a Holmes brothers fic after that last season. So glad I found this one shot! It's very well-written and the characterizations are on point. bravo!
sleepycame chapter 1 . 1/29
Love this OS so much... There's not enough Mycroft/Sherlock bounding on the fandom
This is really good. I feel everyone is in character, and instead of Sherlock sobbing his eyes out, like many other authors have him do, you kept his reaction believable. Awesome.
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 1/18
oh how wonderful! Love this story! :)
Hoseki13 chapter 1 . 1/18
i really love the brotherly affection you pottrayed in here while not breaking the characters. i really love how mycroft is worried about sherlock. i can really relate to that since i'm the eldest. good job on the story! thank you for writing this and i hope you'll have a good life!
T-tawny chapter 1 . 1/12
I'm such a sap. I read this after every new series of Sherlock! Well done!
Linneanna chapter 1 . 1/2
oh my, the brotherly feels! amazing story!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/2
One of my favourite Sherlock stories. Love the family moments. I'd love to get Mycroft's view of the events (and a little of John's too). Thanks again!
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
o no thats ok i didnt need my heart anyway

10/10 fabulous gah
Virodeil chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Very, very touching. I love it, especially when Mycroft got all bad big brother on whoever hurt his beloved little brother. The bit about Sherlock's pain broadcasted on voice mail was just as poignant as Mycroft running to his little brother and keeping Sherlock's gaze till the ambulance arrived. In fact, there were a lot of poignant snippets of scenes that made this little story so... wow. (Haha. You managed to make me speechless...)
Thank you so much for writing and posting this.
Rey
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Loved it. Here's to family, blood and extended. Thanks.
Kaira101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Adorable. Absolutely adorable.
I usually don't like these things-stories wherein one of the characters are injured and the others fret about it. Not really because I don't like the theme, but because the authors always seem to be so WRONG when it comes to the characters. It usually involves a squirrely, two-dimensional worry that usually suits an all-too-compassionate teenage girl than it suits Sherlock or John or Lestrade. But, I've been pleasantly surprised with this story. They all act their proper selves, they all interact in a proper, natural way that seems so lost to so many stories. I absolutely loved it. This will most definitely be tucked into my Favorites List.
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »