Reviews for Lost and Found
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 2/24
love it :)
jeanie2914 chapter 1 . 2/16
Remmy18 chapter 1 . 1/13
This is great. I love how symbolic the scarf is, and that it once belonged to Mycroft; and that it means that Sherlock loved his brother and wants him around. The fact that he still wears it and how much it means to him... Wow.

Keep up the great work.
jbmn1007 chapter 1 . 1/4
Why is this so cute.
OMG MY HEART I AM DYING of FLUFFINESS! That was, by far, the most adorable story I have ever read about Sherlock and Mycroft. You are brilliant for even thinking about this and I love you. Thank you for the sweet story! :)
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Loved this-absolutely brilliant! Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
How many times now have I read this story? Love it as much now as I did the first time.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awesome. Pure awesome. I really love Mycroft as a BAMF. He suits the role.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Amazing characterisation, absolutely spot-on. Very well done.
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Amazing story, absolutely beautiful. Your writing is so enjoyable to read. I've always had a soft spot for hurt!sherlock stories, but this is my favorite :)
yummyjellybean chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Absolutely brilliant. Love the relationships between all the different characters, you wrote it really well :)
GhyllWyne chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is one of the first stories I found when I discovered this fandom, and it's still one of my favorites. Beautifully done. Thank you!
Sherlockfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Excellent piece of work
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh my gosh, I think I love this. 3 While th at isn't particularly hard with one-shots that have any amount of brotherly fluff, I have yet to seen one that has made me fall in love for this fandom. Congrats for being the first. ;D Anyway, great job!

Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is your first fic?! Amazing; I never would have guessed that! This is a great addition to the fandom. Poignant without being over the top, perfectly in character, and I love the back story you gave Sherlock's scarf. Awesome!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
The dynamic between Mycroft and Sherlock is well captured.
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »