Reviews for Lost and Found
The Other World chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
3 3
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Loved this story! Hurt Sherlock and protective Mycroft is the best! Brotherly love :)
JaneDoe33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Lovely.
atheagryffinpuff chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I love it! Please do more! Write more of this story, or more in general! Love the whole Sherlock/mycroft and Sherlock/John thing, and it's great hearing things from sherlocks point of view.
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
the sweetest brothership i've ever read!
Lady Vix Midnight chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
There will always be sentiment between brothers, even between Sherlock and Mycroft. Thank you for finding and forcing it out in your story! Great angle
Selena92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
amazing. Love Mycroft in this. There's too little MycroftSherlock brotherly bonding going around. Or Mycroft comforting, saving Sherlock. Not sending his lackeys, coming himself. Liked the story behind the scarf.
Lindsaykrystina chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Aww that was so cute. I love the whole relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft using th scarf. Well done I have to say that this well became my favorite Sherlock fan-fiction I have read so far.
RadioGlitch chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I love it! Love the focus on the scarf as well as the H/C. Thanks for writing!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
That was awesome! Brotherly love is the best!
19martinr chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Nice
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is a very sweet piece of H/C. Good job of getting into Sherlock's head when he's all dazed and confused. As a great fan of the Holmes Brothers (and of the scarf), I particularly liked the idea that it was originally Mycroft's. Well done, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I read this last night actually, and I just came back today to say i love it and i'm still thinking about it. wonderful piece of writing!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
When it comes to the Holmes brothers and their relationship, many writers tend to take it too far, and enter the realm of complete fluff and total abandonment of any canon relationships whatsoever. This ficlet, however, seemed to keep Sherlock, Mycroft, John, and even Lestrade (despite the fact that he was only mentioned two or three times) in character. The situation was well played out, and I loved your description of Sherlock's thought process, especially when he was determining what he was going to say to Mycroft when he answered his phone.

All in all, a wonderful little story, and I enjoyed reading it!
Gwen chapter 1 . 3/22/2016