Reviews for Lost and Found
jbmn1007 chapter 1 . 1/4
Why is this so cute.
OMG MY HEART I AM DYING of FLUFFINESS! That was, by far, the most adorable story I have ever read about Sherlock and Mycroft. You are brilliant for even thinking about this and I love you. Thank you for the sweet story! :)
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Loved this-absolutely brilliant! Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
How many times now have I read this story? Love it as much now as I did the first time.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awesome. Pure awesome. I really love Mycroft as a BAMF. He suits the role.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Amazing characterisation, absolutely spot-on. Very well done.
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Amazing story, absolutely beautiful. Your writing is so enjoyable to read. I've always had a soft spot for hurt!sherlock stories, but this is my favorite :)
yummyjellybean chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Absolutely brilliant. Love the relationships between all the different characters, you wrote it really well :)
GhyllWyne chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is one of the first stories I found when I discovered this fandom, and it's still one of my favorites. Beautifully done. Thank you!
Sherlockfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Excellent piece of work
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh my gosh, I think I love this. 3 While th at isn't particularly hard with one-shots that have any amount of brotherly fluff, I have yet to seen one that has made me fall in love for this fandom. Congrats for being the first. ;D Anyway, great job!

Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is your first fic?! Amazing; I never would have guessed that! This is a great addition to the fandom. Poignant without being over the top, perfectly in character, and I love the back story you gave Sherlock's scarf. Awesome!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
The dynamic between Mycroft and Sherlock is well captured.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Very, very, extremely sweet. I don't even have any words to describe it; just so sweet. That, and you got everyone perfectly in character. Fantastic work.
becgate chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Loved it! !
Tydepul chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
sweet. ) been craving a story featuring a caring Mycroft. thanks for writing, good job characterizing the emotions.
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »