Reviews for Lost and Found
Fog chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Your story was good but I think Sherlock should have been a bit colder than he was in the story. The same with Mycroft . Still it was a good story and I liked the notes Mycroft sent, I hope you write more in this fandom .
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
That was really nice. I like how you portrayed Mycroft and Sherlock in this. It was faithful to the series and oddly realistic for their relationship.
Haitlan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Type your review here...
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Adorable. Looked like everyone couldn't help caring Sherlock. Especially, the Big Brother of his.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
WOW.
Please write more Sherlock. That was absolutely awesome - and I'm very picky.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I loved it! Yay! Love the scarf and the brothers. Hooray for Mycroft. Loved the descriptions and writing. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I enjoyed this
guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Loved the connection between Mycroft and Sherlock through the scarf, and the care and concern Mycroft showed. The ending was just perfect. The story wasn't too long, or overly angsty, which was nice.
oOLittle OneOo chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Very cute Holmes moment )
well done
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
AWWWWWWWWWW
p3paula chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Amazing writing and plausible scenario- plus for slight-fluff (for their sort) Holmes brothers. Very well done.

And even I like that scarf, *nods with Sherlock* can't lose it.

Mycroft's a danger when Sherlock and danger is in a sentence with "in" separating them.
Lovely.
sgclevel28 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Loved it. :) You've done a wonderful job of portraying the characters, and capturing the way they interact with each other. And you tell a wonderful, rich story that's short and sweet. As I said - loved it :)
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow wow wow, this was sooo great. A brilliant bit of hurt/comfort with some lovely Mycroft-and-Sherlock backstory. The disconnect between what Sherlock thinks is happening vs. the reality is particularly moving. Loved it!
knightinred chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
It's good to see Sherlock depending on someone else. Such a rare sight. The thought of Mycroft and Sherlock acting like real brothers is really pleasing -and the scarf matter is simply lovely. Favorited!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014