Reviews for Lost and Found
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This was priceless:-) I love the dynamic between Mycroft and Sherlock.
Cashmere chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was astoundingly good; your characterisation is excellent.
SanityMissing chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This... is possibly the most bloody brilliant thing I've ever had the fortune of reading! 100% Amazing!
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
J'adore :)
reader1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
that was adorable
jamathis chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
That was so sweet, and adorable, and oh just excellent. Very well done
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
He he, aww. I love this, so cute XD
Thanangst chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
What a totally fine story! Well-written, good characterization, warm and moving.

More, please!
Saffysmom chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
For a first fic attempt this was truly wonderful! I love the thought of the scarf being a bond between the brothers. Well done!
LyNn-6t7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I can't believe this is your first Sherlock fic. It was very well done. Been devouring Sherlock fics for a while and now I'm looking for some good sherlock/mycroft stories. Ones that are in chararter and contain that buried family bond and brotherly love we all know is in both of them.

I hate wading through the slash stuff though. *shudders* if you know of any good ones pass them my way.

In the mean time keep writing Sherlock. Cause this story was great and I really enjoyed it.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Such a lovely piece ! What it suggests of Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship (and of Sherlock and John's !) is both cleverly understated and very plausible !
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
love it :)
jeanie2914 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Remmy18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This is great. I love how symbolic the scarf is, and that it once belonged to Mycroft; and that it means that Sherlock loved his brother and wants him around. The fact that he still wears it and how much it means to him... Wow.

Keep up the great work.
jbmn1007 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Why is this so cute.
OMG MY HEART I AM DYING of FLUFFINESS! That was, by far, the most adorable story I have ever read about Sherlock and Mycroft. You are brilliant for even thinking about this and I love you. Thank you for the sweet story! :)
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »