Reviews for Lost and Found
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
That was awesome! Brotherly love is the best!
19martinr chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Nice
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is a very sweet piece of H/C. Good job of getting into Sherlock's head when he's all dazed and confused. As a great fan of the Holmes Brothers (and of the scarf), I particularly liked the idea that it was originally Mycroft's. Well done, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I read this last night actually, and I just came back today to say i love it and i'm still thinking about it. wonderful piece of writing!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
When it comes to the Holmes brothers and their relationship, many writers tend to take it too far, and enter the realm of complete fluff and total abandonment of any canon relationships whatsoever. This ficlet, however, seemed to keep Sherlock, Mycroft, John, and even Lestrade (despite the fact that he was only mentioned two or three times) in character. The situation was well played out, and I loved your description of Sherlock's thought process, especially when he was determining what he was going to say to Mycroft when he answered his phone.

All in all, a wonderful little story, and I enjoyed reading it!
Gwen chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Great story!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Loved the scarf aspect! Very well written story, great job.
Hardcover Dreams chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I love the way that you were able to make Mycroft come alive in this story, while only giving him a handful of lines. It was a wonderful use of anecdotes on your part, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Ronak chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I'm very new to reading fanfiction and I'm not even sure when this entry was posed but here's my opinion as a person with an MA in English: your piece was well-written, comprehensive, very smooth, a delight to read and most important of all it's great that you didn't make it overly sentimental. Awesome attempt and loads of talent. Kudos!
TG28 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
What a wonderful story!
SimmonsButterflys chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Awww! I really love how you portrayed Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship! You kept everyone very much in character while still showing us a hidden side to Mycroft Holmes. Thank you so much for such an amazing fic!

~SimmonsButterflys
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Talk about an unreliable narrator! Still, the writing was very neat and vivid, and I loved the underlying affection of everyone. Sherlock has more friends than he'll admit, after all.
Someone chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
*sniff*

Do tell me, why am I crying? ;_;
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Bravo! Well done!
Tawny chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Aw man that was great I love it when these two brothers act all brotherly in their arsehole-y way. THAT WAS MARVELLOUS
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »