Reviews for Lost and Found
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Omg so freaking cute! I loved it _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
It's adorable, I love it, and you have to write more of this!
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
So cute! . This is now The Scarf Story!
shejams chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
And I enjoyed this!
Your first venture ROCKED!
I absolutely loved Mycroft and Sherlock. I can totally see this happening. The backstory about the scarf was awesome.

Beautifully written story this was. :D
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was so good. They are pains in the butt to each other, but are still brothers. :)
Fog chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Your story was good but I think Sherlock should have been a bit colder than he was in the story. The same with Mycroft . Still it was a good story and I liked the notes Mycroft sent, I hope you write more in this fandom .
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
That was really nice. I like how you portrayed Mycroft and Sherlock in this. It was faithful to the series and oddly realistic for their relationship.
Haitlan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Type your review here...
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Adorable. Looked like everyone couldn't help caring Sherlock. Especially, the Big Brother of his.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
WOW.
Please write more Sherlock. That was absolutely awesome - and I'm very picky.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I loved it! Yay! Love the scarf and the brothers. Hooray for Mycroft. Loved the descriptions and writing. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I enjoyed this
guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Loved the connection between Mycroft and Sherlock through the scarf, and the care and concern Mycroft showed. The ending was just perfect. The story wasn't too long, or overly angsty, which was nice.
oOLittle OneOo chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Very cute Holmes moment )
well done