Reviews for Lost and Found
You really had their voices down ! Great mycroft characterization
MudkipStar chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
amazing
Shanza chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh I just loved it! The last sentence nailed it. The writing was very well done, and I loved the characterizations, especially during the brother-bond insight. Mycroft was my favorite ;)
Thanks for the story
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I do love brotherly stories. 3 Good job! :)
Xandra-A chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
So much love for this fic. My favorite portrayal of Sherlock and mycroft's relationship and the scarf was pure brilliance. Thank you for the lovely story.
cuckoopuff chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Unbelievably good! Loved it.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I very much enjoyed your first venture into the fandom :)
lambtastic chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That's cute:) I love reading these brotherly love stories! Great job on this! I enjoyed reading it:)
GoldieRocks36 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
oh my gosh this was so unbelievably cute I was embarrassed by some of the sounds I made, brilliant job!
darkangel102860 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Oh my gosh I loved everything about this! I adore some Sherlock/Mycroft brotherly love with every fiber of my being. I really liked how you kept them all in character and yet added something of sentiment that I could defiantly see the Homes brothers doing. A great thing about one shots is that they satisfy but always leave you craving more. A really beautiful piece of work there are no other words.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was marvelous! I imagine that Sherlock would react exactly like that in such a situation. He probably would be more worried about the whereabouts of his scarf (or posibly his hat) than his own well being. I would hate to be in John's place while Sherlock was stuck in the "dreadfully dull" hospital! You did a great job, I loved it!
dastardlyduck chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Such a great story! I absolutely adored the warmth between Mycroft and Sherlock! And everything seems so spot-on character (that's so hard to find in some fics, let me tell you). Loved it!
Datseer chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Simply brilliant. Wonderful writing style, fluid, intense. Thanks for this piece.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
omg, brilliant, wonderful and everything. You portrayed everyone so well here. I love how you showed Mycroft's importance to Sherlock without detracting from the bond between John and Sherlock. The thing about the scarf is beautiful and for some reason, heart breaking.
Savannah Silverstone chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME! I love the Sherlock whump!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »