Reviews for Edward's Addiction
Angelmagnet chapter 20 . 6/8
How is Riley affiliated with the Denali clan, thought he died the day Bella was rescued
Angelmagnet chapter 8 . 6/7
This is my second time reading this story and I have to say, it gets me everytime. Vampire erotica at its best, hehehehehe, bondage, breast play, smashing. Bella is a sweetie and has really influenced Edward in a positive way. I loved the breast play, I can imagine its not everyones cup of tea, but I can really see the appeal. I'm so happy I don't remember what happens. Lovin it...
jk chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
woah woah woah wtf like he needed to have sex with her to get her to confess are you seriously going with that? he had james confession, alices vision and his mind reading...but no that wasn't
...he just HAD to fuck the truth out of her too?
god hes the hugest piece of shit on the planet! has he told bella whathe let his sick family do to her whilst she was all drugged up?
and is he also gonna tell her that he VERY unnessacarily cheated on her?
jk chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
bella has no personality in this...shes barely a person...nothing but a whore Edward fucking disgusting...and he still hasn't told her what he let his family do to her...
Edward should die along wih the rest of his disgusting perverted family and bella should go home!
jk chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
funny how he didn't mention what he let his family do to her...and shes all I still love you Edward...
the question here is why?
Azlady2003 chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
Wasnt riley the one in james clan that messed up bella by dojng anal to rough...then edward killed him when he came upstairs?
Azlady2003 chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
Aww now edward doesnt want to share...i wonder how bella woulD react to know he once did share her when was druged?
cristinaN chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
I just finished reading this and let me say WOW. I loved it, every single bit of it. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with all of us.
yvonne72 chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
Very lovely
At the beginning I wanted to tip Edwsrd apart and then he came around and became a gentlemen.

yvonne72 chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Oh my. Edward has turned into such a compassionate person
I wanted to kill him at the beginning lol
yvonne72 chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
Oh I'm so beginning to warm up to this Edward
yvonne72 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Ok i. love the Edward he has become.
I am so glad he is going to be at Tanya
burp1234 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
does the vemon do
yvonne72 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Someone is getting some feelings for the pet.
Yeah.
yvonne72 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Oh wow.
Very different
I never read a story where Edward was such an uncaring person and to share his Bella ugh