Reviews for Randomness
distorted-me chapter 1 . 7/10
*mind blown* Awesome Harrymort story!
Nekoka6069 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
que bonito!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Two broken people try to become whole together, and the wise don't try to stop them.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Sweet :D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That's the best Dumbles death I've read so far. I mean, I love it when Harry tortures him for all the suffering or when he reveals his betrayal, but this has now become my personal favorite. This wonderful cheerful acceptance of fate.
kizmitkojo chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
great story wish there was more to it!
Helen chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Gave oddly understanding feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
sweet... :)
shiarein chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
My favorite pairing... My dear favorite pairing...
And I love your dumbledore! No matter what he did on canon, I could never hate him. That's why I hate Dumbledore bashing. Kinda sad that he died here...(._.)
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
love it! :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this story! Great job!
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is just fluff? This is so amazing! I don't think I could ever write this well! I love it!
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I adore this story! It deserves more recognision because it is brilliant!
TheWitchAuthor chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This story has far fewer reviews then it deserves. This twists the heart strings, and pulls odd reactions.

How everything seems so hopeless and scary at the beginning, then it bleeds into a faint Maybe, then completely swept away with understanding. Truly an amazing piece of work. :D
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww, this was sweet, even if I did not like the crunch Dumbledore made. This must be one of the happiest moments of Harry's life, he's found someone to love him.