Reviews for The Farewell Letter
cybersocks chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Whoa, that last sentence is a punch in the gut-comes out of nowhere and turns the whole story on its head, so now I have to go back and read it again from the right perspective! Well done, well done!
Coop chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is a verbatim review sent to me privately for this story.

"Wonderful, poignant, heartfelt and frankly gut wrenching writing.

You captured in the note just what Scott meant to Johnny what, perhaps he never quite managed to express in spoken words to his brother but I think did express more than eloquently in his actions.

Scott didn't need to read that letter. He knew. And I think your piece conveyed that too. Johnny didn't need to keep the letter. Because HE knows Scott knew...

Very powerful writing".
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So Sad! Makes me want to know what happened. I don't remember the show.
Pacifica Grove chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
A truly extraordinary story. So short, but so emotional. Like the other reviewer mentioned, have a tissue ready. It is one of those stories that will spring to mind for days after you read it. Just wonderful. Thank you so much...
charli chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
yep, you had me going there...great story... but you should have issued a tissue warning! I blubbered all over my keyboard...

very nice
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Haunting and poignant story that made my heart break. Beautiful writing as usual.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was a twist. I really thought it was Johnny that had died. Sweet, loving goodbye and thank you all rolled into one. Good job.