Reviews for Left Behind
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 44 . 2/15
gahhh i need more! cant wait for update
minuet33 chapter 20 . 1/8
I don't mean to leave a negative review, but I promise it's only about story consistency! In ch. 3, Hermione reflects how she lost her virginity to Ron right before he left. If made me think she was lying to Draco when she claimed to be a virgin. But now she's thinking it too, so maybe you wrote it in ch. 3 at first, but then changed your mind for the story?
I thought you would like to know for consistency sake!
Also, I'm so sad that at this point Theo is being so horrible, I have such a crush on him in general!
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 44 . 12/27/2016
OK...so wtf. Where are the last few chapters?! Please don't tell me you went back and started editing the whole story and we all have to wait? Three chapters away from the end...three?! We NEED them...NEEEEEEEED. Ugh...so good. I need more now. Please.
Miss A Kaur chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
This is my first time reading this story (have not read the original) so am up to the edited chapters. Please update e chaps! Am sooooo tempted to keep reading haha :)
sylith senjak chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Argh... I really don't like Ginny...
Musicangel913 chapter 44 . 11/26/2016
Whoa, cliffhanger! I totally just binge-read this whole story in just a few days, and even though I just finished I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Hoping to see an update soon, this is really good! :)
Jelibean323 chapter 45 . 9/19/2016
Wait. Wait a hot minute. That's the end?! This was so good and then I couldn't click next. Sigh!
suchanhpfan chapter 45 . 8/21/2016
Such an amazing story! I'm just so disappointed that I can't read the end of it, or the Epilogue... Thanks so much anyway for this incredible fiction!
Dramione shipper17 chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
OMFG!... What just happened there, oh my goshh, what the hell, *!?$#,. Okay that was just exagerrated a bit but, what thewas that, unexpected soo much, omg I cant get over it what the hell, *sighs really deep and exgerrated*. WOW just WOW... I am speechless right now, like really WOW. Sighhhhh, okay now I get it why it's a Love Pentagon and it consist of Hermione/Ron/Theo/Draco/Fred, just WOW, I really did not expect that to come, like really, but srsly dont be mad at me, I am not angry and I am actually amused by this, like really amused, I have seen triads and stuff like that but this, NO, I have never ever, just WOW... So don't be mad nor be worried, I'm AMUSED by it sooo is the pentagon gonna be...um... in a long term?! There's just one way to find out, well I'm gonna read it!
Dramione shipper17 chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Dramione shipper17 chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
I'm quite sad because there's no more Theomione flirting anymore... I wish they could be friends atleast, and not awkward staring at each other, *sigh*... but atleast a Dramione thing is coming in the next chapters and I'm excited about that. Wow I'm reviewing, I actually do this at the end, but I like this story even though I'm not yet finished.
BellaPhoenixHP chapter 45 . 3/1/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I've been reading this for weeks and ice just had time from work to finish! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I'm so addicted...
Silverstream91 chapter 45 . 1/22/2016
pls update?! :D
DogO chapter 45 . 1/7/2016
Pplzzzz finish the story it is so great and i need to know how hermione and draco end up together
C chapter 45 . 12/5/2015
Please finish this story, its too good to leave