Reviews for UnknOWn WorLd
Russian Snow chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
oooo The uncertainty! Why did Ivan join Ian?! Does Ivan rememer his life as a demon?! Will the world fall imto the hands of Ian?! What will happen to Gilbert and Arthur?! So many unknowns! Please keep publishing new chapters! Becuase I know I will keep reading them, until you finish the story!
Russian Snow chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
"Ahhh! Another Higurashi Moment with the baseball bat!" I'm really getting freaked out by all the Higurashi moments! This story is good though. I'm going to follow it because I like demons and Ian is a very evil demon. You did a good job charactorizing demons.
Also, there's a spelling error here: "If Ian wasn't bust looking for his stuffed rabbit" I do believe it's suppost to be 'busy' rather than 'bust'. That's the only error I found (yay good spelling!)and it was a small one.
Russian Snow chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So I read the part where Feliciano claws out his own throat and I couldn't help going, "Ahhhh! It's Higurashi all over again! Noooo!" And I got really frightened. But I kept reading and I think I like this plot. I'm going to keep reading now. Just had to comment on my Higurashi moment.
Nika565 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I liked this chapter as well~

This should have a lot more reviews! It is different and has a very interesting plot that goes with a date that everyone knows!

Continue writing this please~
Nika565 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I think that this is very interesting and I would definitely like to read more off it~
Shinigami-cat chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awesome! I'm a little confused but I still love it! Can't wait for an update!