Reviews for Winter Blessings
kagome313 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Sigh...

I come back and read when I feel the need. I never tire of this. Seriously :D
kawasenpai chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
awesome awesome, kagome313 is my fav and you did her justice with this, keep it up!
SunEin chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
It's a beautiful Christmas story )
Dog Ear Lover chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I cried, omg that was beautiful!
Marishaten chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Lovely story...I literally had tears in my eyes. Very well-crafted. Great job!
kagome313 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
((Pops up in front of u)) O_O HI! (waves crazily)

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHO THE HECK WROTE THIS AWESOME FIC FOR ME! You wrote this in 2011 - FAV ANONYMOUS GIFT EVERRRRR! (well not anonymous anymore ._.)

OMG OMG...I love this story right here - I remember first reading it and squee-ing my ass off! It was the perfect combination from one of my fav bands and who the hell doesn't love Inuyasha?!

I'm so excited I found you (HEY I AM NOT CREEPY!)...And the funny giddy part is - I ACCIDENTALLY type in my author's name and THIS POPPED UP...Like HOLY MONKEY BALLS!

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS FOR ME *wipes tears* I often go baq to read it over on ED just to get all warm n fuzzy...YOU...not-so-nameless-anymore YOU...(pokes u w/ my Yashie plushie) - cuz i love him and he shud know how awesome u are for writing this amazing fic for the woman he loves (Damn right it's ME! :D)

All in all (actually am cutting my rant cuz my boss is giving me the eye ((shudders)) so...) ALL IN ALL - YOU. ARE. FUCKING. AWESOME!

3 3 3

-baq to 'pretending' am working nowies ((hums softly))
KagomE15Higurash chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
this was amazing love the ending with the audience watching you should do a chapter 2 whereher friends come anround the next day and tease them about the previous night and inuyasha could grumble and whisper to kagome about how they are rewening his plans for that day _ hehehehehehehe im actually a member here im just not loged in im called kagome15higurashi
Rangurren chapter 1 . 1/3/2012