Reviews for Insecurities
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aww. ok. That was kinda... lol, idk what to say. I really don't The insecurity (obviously) the love, the guilt, the remorse... it's... wicked awesome. No words to describe it.
liidg chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I think this is a great story. I would love to see a longer story detailing how the two met and fell in love, but this is wonderful.
OpheliaBlack chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I like the second chapter much better, especially with the memories of how the relationship began and Bellatrix's rage when she destroyed her room. Perhaps it's just me, but as much as I love Shakespeare I found it a bit cheesy here, although reciting the speech as a proposal was sweet. I think it would be fun to watch Bellatrix act as Ophelia, but that would fit very poorly here and in any case we can watch HBC portray both of them brilliantly. I rather wish you had referred to Hermione as something other than "her love" in the first part, as it seemed like the word love was greatly overused here. It weakened the word, really, seeing it several times in one sentence. I liked how you didn't mention Hermione by name until we saw her come in, but another name might be better. Overall I thought this was a nice bit of fluff, Metlin knows how little of that these two get.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Nice! I like how you shown how Bellatrix destroyed the bedroom cause of her anger! I really enjoyed reading it!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
boring

nothing but exposition
yamiperv chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
awww, I really like this story XD Bella was sooo cute being insecure though I think it would be awesome if you could of continued this story X3

anyway, can't wait for your future work _
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!