Reviews for Worried
Zoha Ven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Amazing. I really like this, the way you've written this is great, and the idea is even better. We don't see much Ron/Harry bonding, or Twins/Harry bonding. This is great! Could you just extend it? I really need to . . . Well, anyway, this is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Thou means You not I, as said in above review)

Fix the format, and good!
Not Jeff chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Well, this seems fairly alright, but I'd try and fix the formatting if I were you. It isn't anything too bad, but switching to a new line in the middle of a sentence can be somewhat disorienting. The grammar isn't perfect, but it's still good. Some people have made some truly terrible choices when it comes to their grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I like the story, it seems really interesting, it is honestly a GOOD story, but fixing the one or two problems would make it great. I hope to see more from you.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Of course, you should write Harry's recovery. Maybe some relapses, a panic attack or two with Ron comforting him (brotherly love ;) ). Also, I think something with your format is weird. It keeps making a new line in the missile of a sentence.
Please contine! :)
AJ Skye chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! THOU SHALL FOLLOW! I think thou means I. Just assume thou means I.
sandra52519 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
it's good really good
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was great! And sad.
slayer99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
seems quite good are you planning on doing another chapter
ihrtryoma chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like it but most people won't tolerate reading ur story in the way it is written right now. I'm not trying to be mean but it be a lot better if you just spaced the sentences. Like for every sentence or when you get a period you hit return. It will make it much easier to read and people won't groan when they have to read sentences like this:

"be taking

us forever. He was still bleeding and his breath was still bad and we knew his bones"

see how hard it is?
Wolfworrier911 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh I hope it's a happy ending :( please update soon if it's not completed :3
Edgeless chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Pretty good! Weird format, and I would love some better phrasing/grammar/word choice. You're good at descriptions, most people drone on forever, but you did well. I'm interested!
Destiny chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Keep going!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this Harry Potter story and I think you should continue this story. I really want to know what happens to harry. Bye now
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
A powerful story of friendship. I am glad that Ron decided to act on his feelings and not get involved. Excellent plot. Loved it. Well done.