Reviews for How to Anoy the Green Lantern Corps
clara200 chapter 10 . 3/7
Tell him he's a whiny emo and should get over it.
clara200 chapter 14 . 3/7
Tell John Steward his character is only a token black character.
clara200 chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
The blue Lanterns are space hippies. I was thinking the same thing.
Sorakage Sama chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Number five is an interesting question. What color would he turn if he got sunburned? I'm betting it would be bright orange. And asking him number eight would probably just be the icing on the cake. I really
enjoyed this chapter. Nice job.

Sorakage Sama chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Ok, I like all of them except for number nine. NO ONE deserves to have that happen to them. Other than that, these were great.

Sorakage Sama chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Another hilarious chapter. My personal favorite had to be #3, hands down. Great job as usual.

Sorakage Sama chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Nice Job on this chapter. Although about three quarters of there are a suicide attempt waiting to happen. Personally, I think the best one was number four. I could just picture the twitch in her eyes from such an act. And nice job with the distraction. Otherwise, Carol would have probably ended up encasing you in pink amber. Great work as usual.

Sorakage Sama

P.S. The Number and a chunk of text was missing from three, four, and nine.
Sorakage Sama chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
I loved this chapter. Pretty much all of these had more than a bit of poetic justice to them. I especially loved #6. Siccing death of the Endless on him seems like a pretty good way to keep Black hand occupied for a good long time. Hopefully long enough for a permanent solution to be found. Although #11 seems like a good way to go about things. All in all this was well done.

Sorakage Sama

P.S. Thanks for getting me hooked on Black Butler.
Sorakage Sama chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Another great chapter. Here's hoping you coral Mr. hopefully angry before he does permanent damage to something irreplaceable. These were hilarious as usual. Although number ten seems like it would be against the Geneva convention (specifically the part about cruel and unusual punishment). Number eight would be like kicking a puppy. She'd probably like six, one, and three. And the person who does number two, four and five would have to be suicidal. And you lost some of number nine at some point. Only half of that entry is there. All in all, this was an enjoyable chapter. Great work.

Lita12576 chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Razer! Do aya next!
Sorakage Sama chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
This is simply brilliant. My personal favorite is number three. Although more than likely any of these would result in death by napalm blood. Great work as usual.

Sorakge sama
LucindaGem chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Great story. Please update it soon
Sorakage Sama chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Another Great chapter. I loved the space hippie comment. And you make a good point. He does kind of look like a grey skinned version of Jabba's lackey, Bib Fortuna. Great job as usual.

Sorakage Sama chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Ho-hum...how to respond to this? I believe a traditional answer is the most appropriate. And on that note: BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...*wheeze!*wheeze!*HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! I just couldn't stop laughing. And I loved the intro. This has got to be the best chapter yet. Great work.

Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I dare you to try to one's about the blue lantern.

Good luck you'll need it.