Reviews for How to Anoy the Green Lantern Corps
Here are ideas to annoy them:

Call Sinestro a coward.

Ask about Tome Re's beak.

Dare Guy Gardener to try to figth Kilowag with a brush.

Paint the Manhunters and blame it on Sinestro and Guy Gardner.

Dare Guy Gardener to make fun about Star Sapphire's outfit.

Call Appa a pompus arrogant windbag. And puit a pie on his head.

Heckler Atrocitus duirng a speech to his guardians and make his voice go high-pitched with hellimu.
Adara chapter 9 . 2/4
You're an asshole for the one about the Hope entity having identity issues. I AM ADARA, THE HOPE ENTITY, AND I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU.
Sorakage Sama chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Oh, this is evil! I love it!

My favorite one had to be number 5. That one just SCREAMS poetic justice.

Great work as usual.

Sorakage Sama chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
This was another great chapter. My personal favorite had to have been number four. Great job, as usual.

Dark Magician Leaf chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
LOOOOOOOOOL! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Dark Magician Leaf chapter 17 . 8/26/2015
XDDDDD LOL! Poor kyle! This is an epically hilarious story! I have a request. Just for the laughs, do sodam yat next. He has loads of fun buttons to push. He's probably gunna come at me and go ion on me for suggesting him. ;) But whatever. Come at me bro! XD (holds up blue and green rings) Love the story, keep at it! :) (runs off to get more mtn dew and pixie sticks)
Sorakage Sama chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Oh, you ARE evil! But I still love you.

Sorakage sama
Dark Magician Leaf chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Do kyle next! XD
clara200 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Tell him he's a whiny emo and should get over it.
clara200 chapter 14 . 3/7/2015
Tell John Steward his character is only a token black character.
clara200 chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
The blue Lanterns are space hippies. I was thinking the same thing.
Sorakage Sama chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Number five is an interesting question. What color would he turn if he got sunburned? I'm betting it would be bright orange. And asking him number eight would probably just be the icing on the cake. I really
enjoyed this chapter. Nice job.

Sorakage Sama chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Ok, I like all of them except for number nine. NO ONE deserves to have that happen to them. Other than that, these were great.

Sorakage Sama chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Another hilarious chapter. My personal favorite had to be #3, hands down. Great job as usual.

Sorakage Sama chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Nice Job on this chapter. Although about three quarters of there are a suicide attempt waiting to happen. Personally, I think the best one was number four. I could just picture the twitch in her eyes from such an act. And nice job with the distraction. Otherwise, Carol would have probably ended up encasing you in pink amber. Great work as usual.

Sorakage Sama

P.S. The Number and a chunk of text was missing from three, four, and nine.