Reviews for There is Always a Way Out
That's more like Harry. Loved the castration! Thanks so much
ar111 chapter 3 . 6/2
lol i loved it
rosiegirl chapter 1 . 5/7
Love re-reading your HP stories. Loved the ending of this, kinda pictured in my head a Shawshank Reedemption type ending- a couple years down the road Harry and Dobby are sanding a boat in Bora Bora and Ron comes walking down the beach, they hug...the end! Love your stories!y
MimiTaylor chapter 3 . 4/22
Fantastic!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 4/7
I much prefer this ending, but I think it would have been a nice twist if Harry had used Polyjuice on Malfoy and himself to switch places and hung him. Then Harry ends up at the Vela enclave, preferably with his boys intact.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/31
this softens the blow, but gives some hope in exchange, im not sure if the story is better off as a result
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/31
I have nothing but respect for those who have chosen to die free instead of live a slave: its a shame that the situation forced their hand
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/31
i have no idea why the slash this is parodying is so popular: its frankly horrifying on many levels and you make that very clear
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Love It.
Ann Jinn chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
This story is utterly fantastic. The characters are spot on, especially Hermione. I love your sense of humor.
Smile Black chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Man you had me worried there for a moment! But I like it :) It's nice to read some Hermione bashing xD
Mistress of Potions chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I like Ron with a brain.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
This is absolutely lovely. There is an unbelievable amount of stupid jealous Ron and amazing genius Hermione fanfics and i have gotten sick of it. I really love your fanfic and i can sort actually see this happening...
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 12/28/2014