Reviews for Happily Ever After
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 7 . 10/12
Awesome story so far! I'm interested to see Naruto's reaction to the discovery that he's going to be a father! I also want to see how much feminine fury Shizuka unleashes on Tobi, lol.

Keep up the great work!

P.s. I hope all is well, I have a friend who has had multiple heart surgeries, so I know from him how much it can suck. If you ever need/want to talk, just pm me and I'll be an open ear.

Reality check chapter 7 . 10/9
I I look forward to reading your happily ever after Naruto fanfic I'm sorry I'd miss pronunciate the name continue keeping up the good work and thank you for this wonderful story and have a great Halloween and no spiking the fruit punch just kidding
Reality check chapter 7 . 10/9
Hey sorry about the idiot harassing you about your fanfiction pay no attention to the more on this story is very well written I look forward to reading more and I'm sorry that it is bothering you just pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtain you don't know me I like this story to you did very nice I continue to look forward to reading it and tell that you know you can because he's doing an Anonymous review just ignore the idiot he's just trying to Rattle your cage I'm looking forward to reading more of this fanfic good luck and thanks of rightness
Andrey258 chapter 7 . 10/8
I know i shoud not tell you what to do,but could you please only focus on this marvelous,amazing and incredible story? It would be more of a help if you would give my sugestion a try. And for all the the haters and flamers that hates NeonZangetsu i have two words for you:
Fuck you!
Have a nice day,NeonZangetsu
Andrey258 chapter 6 . 10/8
Yep. I definatly loved what you did with Shizuka and Naruto. And the second part where they expressed their love thought their own actions was awesome. It helped Naruto get rid of his crush over Sakura. Great job with the story,hope that you recover from surgery and have a nice day
Andrey258 chapter 5 . 10/8
Yeah. You finally brought the fluff,but you forgot Killer Bee again. Seriously. But you must definatly make Hinata also have an happy ending that she desearve. Letting that aside,great story. You should definatly focus on this one,instead of making other stories,because i love this one.
Andrey258 chapter 4 . 10/8
Yeah,great start with Shizuka taking Naruto to the limit,if you catch my drift. And i dont really care to much about Sakura getting bashed, because she was just there,instead of doing her own thing. Still,you need to add Killer Bee into the story,because his rhimes cuts,
Trought heaven and earth,
And he shows Naruto,
How to have fun,
And not to be,
So serious.
Andrey258 chapter 3 . 10/8
Yeah,i know. I really feel pity for Kabuto. And damn,you sure made sure to show the power of love. Kinda suck that you knocked Killer Bee out. In the manga,he was supossed to help Naruto with Kurama,the Nine Tailed Fox,with the tailed beast bomb and to fight agains various oponents like Itachi and Nagato and Uchica Ubito. You must try to edit the chapters a litte so Killer Bee could fit in.
Andrey258 chapter 2 . 10/8
Bwahahaha. The flames of youth definatly burn brighter in Uzumaki Naruto-kun. He manged with his youthful skills to make a kunoichi such as Shizuka of Nadeshiko fall in love with him by seducing her. Well done making Naruto get a hot girl like Shizuka as his wife. You definatly are doing great writting stories,despite a messy surgery and the fact that you should writte one story at time.
Have a nice day
Andrey258 chapter 1 . 10/8
Ummm,so from what i understood from the episode 235 that you said that Naruto is an idiot,it clearly was not Naruto's fault. He never did get love when he was a child and he definatly did not got any kind of love from Sakura,so dont trow the guilt on Naruto just because he did not want to be married to Shikuka. Its evil,dumb and malicious to blame someone like Naruto, who was an orphan all his life and i will never forgive you if you writte about Naruto being an idiot in another story just like this one where he told Shizuka about his crush with Sakura.
But nonetheless,your story has a great beggining and a bright future for Naruto. Keep it up with the good work,eat ramen and have a nice day.
Update pls. This is so good
Indra Alzarez Eien Yoru chapter 7 . 10/1
This is very very interesting.
To like.
AnonnymA chapter 7 . 9/28
I randomly came across this story. I like it. Sure it's not cannon. Sure it's not Perfect. But it's at worst readable, and at best funny and entertaining.

I haven't read any of your other works, but let me make a few things clear.
1) anyone who only has balls enough to annonymously flame is infact lacking in the afore mentioned balls
2) the whole point of is for people to post their own versions of creativity inspired by a different story. To flame about someone's fictional interpretation or re-interpretation of an already fictional story is just asinine. You don't like this version, stop reading it, or worse... Write your own! GASP!
3) because of points 1 and 2 it is necessary to build yourself an automatic circular file in your heart for flamers and their reviews..(for all who don't speak computer.. Circular file is the trash bin on a computer).

It takes a significant amount of guts to post your imaginations on this open site. It takes skill to get almost 500 reviews. This means that people are actually interested in what you write.

I guess what I'm saying is, flamers in any form, are only angry that someone changed the story, or are jealous they don't have the skill to write what they feel would make a good story. Take flames with a grain of salt. Infact. Invite more! Cuz the more fire you have, the better you look comming out of it a success.

Glad you've recovered form major surgurey, and glad again that you've decided to continue this fic. Can't wait to see where you take it.

(Feel free to ignore my tips and/or criticisms.. I ain't nobody)
shadowmaster0304 chapter 7 . 9/21
More please. That preview got me wanting more
FreedomLost25 chapter 5 . 9/19
Hey man, I like your writing and all... but you got that scene out of a Fable book. Not only that, but you've used this scene from that Fable book in two different stories. I don't want to sound like a prick, but I feel like you could at least acknowledge that you took a scene from the book. Other than that, keep doing what you like to do.