Reviews for Happily Ever After
AzureSoulReaper chapter 6 . 8/10
very well done can't wait for more.
Erlyer episode
Naruto sleep fighting Yamato and down,t know it every buddy woke up the next morning and it's like naruto says morning kakashi morning Yamiot yamito? Is under a wood dome and releases it and says why kakashi simpi why one of the most funny ending things.
Darkbluelordknight chapter 6 . 6/20
WHY you don't continue. she will see naruto transformation? more more
BowTechsniper chapter 6 . 6/20
Really hope to see more of this, love the pairing. Not enough done with them
ABCsDs chapter 6 . 5/27
Really really really hope that you'll update . Giving us that preview and not updating is bad. Just pure bad.
TheNightstriker chapter 6 . 5/23
XD. HAHA When's the next update gonna be up tho? "
DocSlendy chapter 6 . 5/20
This NEEDS to update , cause It's great!
lywinjays chapter 1 . 5/3
While i don't really like telling authors on how they should make their stories but i felt compelled to say something. I have read all the chapters and its really good. But i think Shizuka shouldn't go and live in konoha with him, instead Naruto should stay in Nadeshiko after the war. A new life, a new family, new friends, new village . He would really need that when its all said and done. Besides Shizuka is a princess and Naruto might be of royal blood considering his mother was sent to konoha to take over from Mito, so chances are he is the heir to UZU. The military might of Nadeshiko would also be a welcome addition to the army of the allied shinobi forces. I am just tired of reading fictions of Shizuka always following Naruto to Konoha like some love lost puppy. just do something awesome. Make Nadeshiko a city, a nation, a capital of an empire, just do something really awesome.
And no extra addition to the pairing please. its just beautiful like this. Kudos to you. You are one of my favorite authors here.
lywinjays chapter 6 . 5/3
Please update this fic, I have been waiting since last year for it. Its beautiful.
carwash36 chapter 6 . 4/30
Yes this is a great story please update
Fallen-Ryu chapter 6 . 4/27
yup, been awhile since ive read this, still following through, shame this wasnt cannon as well...

theres been so many others naruto couldve been with...and the hair cut? Really? sigh...

not anything against hinata, but i dont think she has the strength to reel him in when he does somthing that could be downright stuipid somtimes...not to mention balance out the relationship, but thats why we have fanficiton.

Good luck with the story!
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 3/6
Kukukukuku i like it
Although I am not one for portraying extremely intimate things (as that is a private and personal part of a couple's life together), I REALLY enjoyed this story! I love it works using the canon to shape a great 'what if' into a 'it could've happened!' A fine job, indeed!
Sincerely, Anonymouscritic212.
ninjarule chapter 6 . 1/15
I really love this story and shizuka! please continue this story!
ChipEnDale chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Please continue this story!