Reviews for Evil Angels
Espada 4 Jurabi chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
-crushes soda can- I can't take this...I hate Justin Bieber. WIth a burning passion. You want to know what the kid did to piss me off? He stated that he hated anime even though he's never seen it to make that judgment. That's why I hate the guy so much and I can't blame anyone else who does too because Justin is just a stuck up brat who thinks he can do anything he wants.

I'm sorry, but I don't like him...I love Victoria Justice though.
Also, Ana is Ayu?! What a twist!
Espada 4 Jurabi chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Wow...the comidy is so hilarious. The bomb scene, the shoot Hidan scene, and the Tobi talks your ear off scene. If I were to pick my favorite, it would be number 1. Who wouldn't like to blow Hidan up?
Espada 4 Jurabi chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Question: Should I refer to Pain as the Yahiko corpse with the Rinnegan or Nagato? Because those two had the same name.
Espada 4 Jurabi chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Jurabi: Oh! I loved the 'On the Road Again song'!
On the Road Again...
Sing it with me!
Just can't wait to get on the road again

Tiger: What did I just tell you about singing?

Jurabi: Can I whistle?

Tiger: No

Jurabi: Can I hum?

Tiger: sighs, Alright.

Jurabi: Before that, this chapter was pretty funny epecially the car scene. I love how Tobi speaks in third person. I miss the old Tobi, but OMG! Tobi has heard of MANGA?! He and Pinkie Pie from MLP:FIM must have met. Now I'll hum 'On the road again' -hums the song-

Also, I noticed the picture for this story and laughed so hard when I saw Tobi. HE'S A BABY...WITH A MASK! xD
Espada 4 Jurabi chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Wow...this is an interesting story. If I were to pick my favorite Akatsuki, it would be Itachi. I loved his character and badass moments.

Now on to the review, can you explain all the acronyms to me. I have no idea what they mean.

Oh I'm going to hate Teona, ain't I? And wow that must have been a short party because it took me 30 seconds to read that paragraph. And I've got to agree with Ana, Kakazu was cheap in the anime. OP as hell, but at least not like Madara. Oh he ain't got sh*t on him.

And Ana believes in dimension traveling even though there was no evidence of it being possible? Seems legit. Anyways, I can see that this will be an interesting story and I didn't even see one error here and that's good. :)
Wow, you're reviewing my stories faster than I am.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Such a unique original story that none had taken the idea of this descriptive fabulous story. It made me cry at the ending and u have such a potential to write more amazing stories like this. Hope to read more of Ur amazing stories
Good Luck ;-)
MrsMcKeever chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
i read SWS before i read EA :P but this story is freaking hilarious! yes the ending is sad but it was a super enjoyable story. i will forever remember this story :D thank you so much!
candy514 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
WarFlower chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
I'm getting sick of Ana. She is just getting angrier and angrier.

WarFlower chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
I really hate Ana now. She isTOO strong. It irks me because i LOVE this story. But now I HATE your main character (

I bet Kakuzu screamed like a lady though! XD

WarFlower chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
I think Ana is too strong. That was 'Madara' f** Uchiha. Over 200 years old, control over the biju, master of the Sharingan, in possession of the wood element, Uchiha clan leader. I find it hard to believe that this civilian girl could beat him up.

You made me hate Ana this chapter, she was a total bitch.

But I did love seeing Madara grovel to Tabby to take him back!

WarFlower chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
She speaketh Uchiha

WarFlower chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ooh, thus is great! XD

Shinome Akira chapter 27 . 1/5/2013
'Tachi-nii is back?!
Shinome Akira chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Haha! Nice way to control Madara. He deserves it.