Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
julieb716 chapter 5 . 8/1
This is one of my all time favorites. I think I've read it at least 50 times. I'm surprised I never left a review before. So, I had to rectify that! Kudos for a great story...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Love it! Danny whump. Steve comfort. Humor. Nice job. I agree, according to the show Danny doesn't like fruit on pizza, not pineapple in general. I also remember the Blue Hawaii. Yummy - just like Danny. Scott is an amazing actor. I've read that some of his Danny rants are improv. He gets in character and takes off. Pretty cool. Anyway thanks for sharing your Danny story with us.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Aw...
poor Danny he broke down and ate pizza with pineapple. yuck.
Dulci-Gal chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Nice, sweet ending. Thanks for sharing your story, angstydaydreams! (I love Dannywhump, too!)
Dulci-Gal chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Whew, I was worried that the phlebotomist was a "bad guy.") Nice light-hearted scene with Grace and Danno, angstydaydreams!
Dulci-Gal chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
I loved Steve's surprise for Danny! Nice touch, angstydaydreams!
Dulci-Gal chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Cute repartee between best friends, angstydaydreams!
Dulci-Gal chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
You have me on pins and needles, angstydaydreams. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
That was so good! Great job!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
WOW! That was fantastic, I loved the plot it was so original. :)
avieryfriend chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Great short story. It had just the right amount of angst and humor. Loved your thorough descriptions of the medical procedures...I've been a lab tech for 34 years so I thought you did a good job and Itdidn't take your phlebotomy jab to heart, lol...of course more than anything I love the Danny and Steve friendship how much they care for each other! Sweet job!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Aww that was so sweet of steve
cdl chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Why dose he heats pineapple I love the stuff and pineapple piazza is the best! Good way to end a sad story!
purplehaz97 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
OMG, this is utterly hilarious. Nothing better than Danny whump with humor!