Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Sociallyinept chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Dude you're hilarious, I'm enjoying this story and I enjoy virtually nothing. Home ec's spot on by the way. When I was done I fled, I won't even go to the classrooms near it!
fangirlHetalia chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
WARNING SPOILER! WARNING SPOILER! Yes yes yeah! There's finally one where they can be together in a happy ending! Even though it's kinda messed up a little it's way better than a plain old happy ending (I do like happy endings too just like switching it up a bit and if it was made into a normal happy ending then that kinda suck cauze' then she couldn't talk to Cat unless Mr.B was translating the whole thing. Which would mean that they can't be romantic :( and then he couldn't transform into a human form cauze' she would be human and can't do any spells then :'( ). I hope you make more wonderful stories! :3
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Maybe yes ...or maybe no .

Uh - Oh
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
I love this story!
Tell me when you write another arc
Blacksword 1 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
That story was out of this world awsome one question the story's you used from the bible where are they from cause they sounded like a good read peace out
GingerLover123 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I WISH i owned a ninja piano. Or maybe i dont...
GingerLover123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Not sure about "Repent, Harlequin," but i know that "Nevermore" is The Raven (not that it's anything special to recognize the most known poem in the world, silly jaime. *tuts at self*). And i assume that they switched sides similar to a wand switching sides when its owner was bested in a duel *Poterhead*
TheDualWriter chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
... What just happened? I thought she said the curse is gone. I thought the Cat didn't like rats. Did I miss something?
Woodswolf chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
And, to be true, the one story that I could always count on to keep me guessing kept me guessing until the end, Mr. Hare.

"And that's the end of our first story arc…and sadly, our only story arc, possibly for quite a few months."

Multiple story arcs makes it quite interesting, then. This was a very beautiful story to the core: mysterious, and hidden, and dark, and twisted. It kept things interesting where all others would fail to do otherwise. There is nothing else to be said.

The one percent that can say, purely and simply, that they are the best. :D
Woodswolf chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
of this story arch
of this story archof this story arch
of this story arch
of this story archof this story archof this story archof this story archof this story arch

How many story arcs are there going to be? I'm curious. Interested. :D

I am still an avid reader, if that's enough! This chapter was great. A bit sad Bobinsky had to die, but then again, collateral damage and all that. He was almost too boss to die, though, and even Cat admitted that to himself. XD
Princess Kassie chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Please post again this is a great story and I really want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Isn't home ec a cooking class?
At least in my school.
Reader chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
This story is really interesting. It's been awhile since I've read something so well written on this site. A few minor typos here and there, but nothing major. As an aspiring author suffering a severe case of writer's block, I find myself encouraged by your story, as a good tale can hardly help but provide inspiration. Bravo. More please.
MuschaMice chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
NO MR. B! Don't blow up the house! Cat, get some self-confidence and tell Coraline already!
Great story, keep up the great work. Waiting for the fight scene sure to come.
Halcyfire chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Just a few words that can be corrected. Other than that you're golden.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »