Reviews for A Time for You
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was so beautiful. Poor Josh. I felt so awful for him when Kara died. But i just love Josh and Skye so much. They're so perfect for each other and they never got their chance:(
Great work though!:) ur a fantastic writer
Ty chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Why does everyone prefer reynalds (I absolutely refuse to call him mark) and maddy I no there extremely cute but there all set for a happy ending no fun in writing that (to my personal opinion
writelivelove chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I never thought how simaler the situations where. Skye wanting the best for her mom and Josh the best for his girl. I also think that his sadness was cut short. But either way the show must go on. I liked this and the way you wrote it wad really good.
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow, this is great it almost brought a tear to my eye, I'm a huge Josh and Skye fan, sorry I haven't read your Maddy/Mark story, one day I might, this is really really good, I love your choice of words it's like I'm there and I'm just watching as Skye trys to help him, this is beautiful and you should be proud.
JoyScott13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
loved this :) I think his grief was mostly off-screen - you get the idea that while Jim was in hospital unconscious, he just sort of sat in his room, staring at the necklace she gave him. And he turned his grief into anger at the people who killed her, distracting him from the immediate pain of it all... so yes, i think once they got back to Terra Nova, and he was on his own, it would all come back. So i love this fanfiction, and it was beautifully written and now I have to go and look up the song :)