Reviews for Uncertainty
Guptanation chapter 11 . 3/5
You do a fantastic job of fleshing out BB and Star's relationship and giving it a really strong base. You do a remarkable job of really staying true to who the characters are - Starfire isn't just some complete emotional wreck or trying to get revenge on Robin by going for Beast Boy. She's still quintessentially Starfire, a strong, confident, self-assured woman with a deep sense of compassion and happiness, even if she needs to take some time to deal with the hurt of losing Robin and to remember who she is/wants to be. The characters in your story feel like the real characters rather than just cheap facsimiles of them. I really feel like there is so much potential for a very deep and strong relationship between the two of them but it never gets explored at any level in the cartoon or in fanfics, even at the friendship level. It was refreshing to see a real exploration of what could be... (in case you haven't guessed, I love reading fics that don't stick to canon pairings and plot)
Heartless demon wolf chapter 11 . 2/6
Been so long since I read this that I doubt you're on here any more or even writing Teen Titans stories but if you are then I seriously love this story, it will help me with my own Beastfire (Beast Boy/Starfire) stories and these two are my OTP, you done it in ways I can only dream, I'm trying to slow their connection down in my stories but it's hard sometimes.

If you are still up for an idea maybe some CyJinx please? I love that pairing and there is seriously not a lot of them thank you my friend
Heart chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Best fanfic ever! :)
Mute1410 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
This FIC is just one of my favorites of all time. This is without a doubt the best BbStar FanFic that I have ever read. You really should do more BbStar.
Mute1410 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I just read the whole thing and I have to say that it loved it.
The Deer Lord chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I've gotten a pretty fishy feeling about BB. RobRae in this story... - YES... BBStar...? Star's side was cute, but I've been feeling the 'player' sense about BB about half-way through. He doesn't seem to get deeper than the 'oozes of romance.' I bet that Star will find someone else, who actually cares MORE about her heart. I'm sorry, dear shippers, but Beast Boy was a no-no here. The characterization of BB was a lil' off. The BB of the show would care more.

This is just my opinion. I sincerely thought that Starfire was going to be ditched in the last chapter! xD... Maybe I'm a little weird. Sorry.

StarRob is the best, even if overrated, pairing. :,) BBxRae works certain times.

Kryalla, IK you're a DIEHARD StarRob shipper, and it DOES show here, although I don't think the RobRae is going to be broken here. Unless dear RaeRae kicks the bucket.

I'll PM you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Best BBstar I've read so far. Great work!
Obvious Ghost chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I think I heard somewhere that this story was good because it had a unique spin on the couples situation. I gave it a look, but it turned out that this story is good for all kinds of other reasons, too.

Seriously, this is amazing. The way Beast Boy and Starfire acted was brilliant, the choices with Robin and Raven were really bold, and the actual plot was a lot of fun too.
zafnak chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Oh gawds I can't stop laughing ... Gar has a taste for Dick...Slade in a tutu dancing to the Sugarplum Fairy music...

It contrasts so well with the dawwww of Gar and Star smooching and cuddling.
zafnak chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
It seems to me one would be doing a LOT of kissing with that tradition...after all, how can you properly cut a piece of cake if you don't slice all the way to the bottom? Naughty Aussies...
Jimmy1201 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. In one of your comments, you mentioned the goal of getting people to suspend their beliefs, their pre-conceived notions when you write. Although I am one of the people you mention that easily suspends belief, this story is absolutely convincing because of the way you have portrayed Starfire. Your Starfire is dead on with respect to her personality in the cartoons (I have read little of the comics and don't like the new Starfire, she seems to be somewhat burned out and lacks the joy and love of the Teen Titans cartoon).

Memories'34 chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Oh, sod. I'm such a Rob/Star shipper and I find it so hard to believe that I'm falling in love with this couple... I could even tolerate Rob/Rae... what is happening?!
I read Stolen such a long time ago just because I enjoy your writing and was so distraught, poor Star! But for some reason I'd never seen this? And I do come on your page frequently when I'm in need of my dosage of Rob/Star. Damn, am I gutted I didn't see it sooner, too.
Half way through, I was just falling in love with Beast Boy and Starfire that I actually started worrying you was going to end up putting Robin and Starfire together. I never imagined this happening... so to sum up my babbling, I lovw Beast Boy and Starfire.
However, I just enjoyed this story so thoroughly. You encaptured Starfire's emotions so well that I didn't want to stab Ravens eyes out. Also, the way you didn't suddenly make Starfire fall for BB just caused me to love it all the more. She developed, you showed how she's independent and I've always loved in your stories that she's kick*ss and not an idiot.
*Swoons* Then, there's BB. He was just amazing in this story and now I'm completely questioning what my canon pairing is now... look what's happening!
Basically, to sum up my babbling, which still hasn't fulfilled half of what I wanted to say, this story is one of my favourites, I love your writing and I love your (frankly) adourable friendship with Kater (when you two write together it's epic).
Oh, and I can not believe I'm asking this, but I'm craving for more after reading this. If you find inspiration, please write another BB/Star or a sequel... I'm desperate!
And please, no matter that you're a fantastic writer, I sincerely doubt you could write a Slade/Robinf and we'd love it. Be interesting to see you try though.
Anywho, back to stalking some more of your stories and re-reading this one.
Thank you for this story and all the others you've produced.
(Please excuse any atrocious spelling eerrors that may have occured during this review, I'm typing from my phone)
NarikotheShadow chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
This is still my favorite BB and star I've probably read it like three times!
Aleja08 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
I'm a BBRae fan, but you made me love BBStar
andIJDC chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Very nice- well not nice for the characters but great story development. It seems like everyone is in need of some soul searching