Reviews for Uncertainty
Mnellos chapter 11 . 3/29
I always thought of BBStar as a way for RobRae fans to get them out of the way, and never actually thought that they would work as a couple, but the way you characterized and wrote them made me completely change how I view BBStar, and I thank you for that.

While you haven't completely converted me to BBStar you have made me appreciate the pairing more and realize that they would be absolutely adorable together. You still can't make me like Robin as a character or any of his pairings though, no matter how good a writer you are.

Still though, I adored this and would absolutely read a sequel if one was written.
XgoldenxdreamsX chapter 11 . 1/27
Damnit Kry, you've done it again! Trying to convert me, eh? Nice try..I'm just teasing. I know you're probably like,"Oh geez, not this chick again!" But you actually made me see the potential in this pairing. BBStar is super cute and I love the way you wrote this story. I only have one more thing to type before I sign off, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE GAR A SAMMICH ALREADY!

Until Next Time, Loves!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Ok to be fair, I skimmed through the majority of this story and didn't see it through to the end. Being a committed RobStar fan, I couldn't bear this too long without exploding. But you actually peaked my interest here.
I've never seen any major BBStar, maybe not any period. But i like your take on it. It's kind of like more of a real world issue: what if the person you love doesnt feel the same? I've faced that, so I could really relate. I don't exactly think that this setting is completely realistic, mainly because you'd have to change around many situations and occurrences in the actual show for these couples to make sense. Yet you haven't failed to impress me yet. All these things I say I don't want to read, and you have me getting hooked
LoveGarStar4ever chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
OMG I have looked for a story like this EVERYWHERE and I decided to try it even though I hate RobRae but it was AWESOME!
Guptanation chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
You do a fantastic job of fleshing out BB and Star's relationship and giving it a really strong base. You do a remarkable job of really staying true to who the characters are - Starfire isn't just some complete emotional wreck or trying to get revenge on Robin by going for Beast Boy. She's still quintessentially Starfire, a strong, confident, self-assured woman with a deep sense of compassion and happiness, even if she needs to take some time to deal with the hurt of losing Robin and to remember who she is/wants to be. The characters in your story feel like the real characters rather than just cheap facsimiles of them. I really feel like there is so much potential for a very deep and strong relationship between the two of them but it never gets explored at any level in the cartoon or in fanfics, even at the friendship level. It was refreshing to see a real exploration of what could be... (in case you haven't guessed, I love reading fics that don't stick to canon pairings and plot)
Heartless demon wolf chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Been so long since I read this that I doubt you're on here any more or even writing Teen Titans stories but if you are then I seriously love this story, it will help me with my own Beastfire (Beast Boy/Starfire) stories and these two are my OTP, you done it in ways I can only dream, I'm trying to slow their connection down in my stories but it's hard sometimes.

If you are still up for an idea maybe some CyJinx please? I love that pairing and there is seriously not a lot of them thank you my friend
Heart chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Best fanfic ever! :)
Mute1410 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
This FIC is just one of my favorites of all time. This is without a doubt the best BbStar FanFic that I have ever read. You really should do more BbStar.
Mute1410 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I just read the whole thing and I have to say that it loved it.
TheFinncelineDude chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I've gotten a pretty fishy feeling about BB. RobRae in this story... - YES... BBStar...? Star's side was cute, but I've been feeling the 'player' sense about BB about half-way through. He doesn't seem to get deeper than the 'oozes of romance.' I bet that Star will find someone else, who actually cares MORE about her heart. I'm sorry, dear shippers, but Beast Boy was a no-no here. The characterization of BB was a lil' off. The BB of the show would care more.

This is just my opinion. I sincerely thought that Starfire was going to be ditched in the last chapter! xD... Maybe I'm a little weird. Sorry.

StarRob is the best, even if overrated, pairing. :,) BBxRae works certain times.

Kryalla, IK you're a DIEHARD StarRob shipper, and it DOES show here, although I don't think the RobRae is going to be broken here. Unless dear RaeRae kicks the bucket.

I'll PM you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Best BBstar I've read so far. Great work!
Obvious Ghost chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I think I heard somewhere that this story was good because it had a unique spin on the couples situation. I gave it a look, but it turned out that this story is good for all kinds of other reasons, too.

Seriously, this is amazing. The way Beast Boy and Starfire acted was brilliant, the choices with Robin and Raven were really bold, and the actual plot was a lot of fun too.
zafnak chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Oh gawds I can't stop laughing ... Gar has a taste for Dick...Slade in a tutu dancing to the Sugarplum Fairy music...

It contrasts so well with the dawwww of Gar and Star smooching and cuddling.
zafnak chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
It seems to me one would be doing a LOT of kissing with that tradition...after all, how can you properly cut a piece of cake if you don't slice all the way to the bottom? Naughty Aussies...
Jimmy1201 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. In one of your comments, you mentioned the goal of getting people to suspend their beliefs, their pre-conceived notions when you write. Although I am one of the people you mention that easily suspends belief, this story is absolutely convincing because of the way you have portrayed Starfire. Your Starfire is dead on with respect to her personality in the cartoons (I have read little of the comics and don't like the new Starfire, she seems to be somewhat burned out and lacks the joy and love of the Teen Titans cartoon).