Reviews for Uncertainty
HyDrOmAtIc chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
That ending! Ah Dick, you idiot! The party scene was fun, poor BB getting cockblocked all over. I'm going to have to research that birthday cake kiss tradition, cause I didn't understand it but it sounds cool (touch the bottom of the cake? With your hand? I'm so confused!). Biggest cliffhanger yet though, so very excited for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
Lady Wolfy chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Ahhh this is so good, I love it. Poor Raven. Poor Dick. I love the cuteness of Star and Gar though ) (oops, I rhymed.)

-LW
Danielle chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Okay I have to admit the story is growing on me. Starfire and Beastboy aren't so bad
BlackWolfMaster chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
OMG i love this story i can't wit for the next chapter! You are a great author keep up the amazing work! Wolf-
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I knew Kater would threaten bodily harm for that crack. Honestly Kry, SladeRobin? Hasnt Broekn shown that the very idea disturbs him?

As for the party tradition, thats interesting, ive never heard of it til now. Gar, of course, was adorable, i love kitty Gar being all sweet and possesive. I kind of imagine the picture of Star kissing him to be like the one where Terra was kissing him as a puppy. Man, animals are such lucky bastards, gettin all the love.

As for RaeRob, serious trouble in paradise, eh? Lack of communication can seriously screw things up, cant it? Not to mention lack of fidelity. Dang, Robin is stupid.

Please let him now be in traction, unable to do anything stupider.

L8r

SAT
SincerelyX O X O chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I am soooo rooting for Starfire and Beast Boy to *Begins chanting* kiss kiss kiss KISS! Their moments are sooo cute and I love it. They are SO getting c•blocked. Like everytime! I was angry for him! Hmm.. Tonight I feel like ranting :) Oohhh this is exactly why I cannot stand Robin/Rae pairings. In my opinion, they are SO not compatible. As super besties? Heck yea. They connect on that level. Just like on the tv show, but as a couple? Ummm. Idk... they are too much alike. Robin's a stubborn lil $#!% and Raven has trouble with emotions ughhh. I will never accept them as a couple. Yuck! I read Stolen earlier today. I have no idea why I haven't before because I was pretty damn sure that I read all of your fics. Lol but then I looked at the pairing -.-'' That's probably why I skipped it. I loved it though. Especially Star and BB's part at the end. Too cute Your rant at the end had me rolling. It didn't ruin the story at all btw. Robin and Slade? Lol ummmm... I am not entirely sure about that either, but I may be swayed :) Ahem, but on another note - You have really helped open my eyes to the Star/BB pairing. I even stalked the stories this site has to offer about them lol.. Which is pretty much scarce :/ I have ideas about them... I'm working on an outline for my own :D Wish me luck!

I don't know about Babs for sure. I mean, maybe Raven is being paranoid... But I do have an inkling that maybe Robin still feels something for Star. That whole necklace comment and Raven's reaction was just crazy.

Gosh. I felt like typing today :D Excited for the next chapter!

•D o ll i e.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
i've never heard of that cake thing! i like it lol

uh oh trouble in paradise?

and poor gar and getting cock blocked lmao

great chapter!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Oh damn, Dick's a dick. Why does he always hurt people like that. Ugh, at least Gar is understanding. I feel so bad for Raven right now. Even if she destroyed Star's glass stuff.
Menamebephil chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
if Daniel Craig doesn't make a gratuitous cameo in this i will literally /punch a rainbow/.

Menamebephil chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Remind me- is Terry the really skeevy Barry Gibb-looking motherfucker I keep seeing in screencaps all over the place on cracked and such as an example of the most horrifying romance in comics or something.

There should be a question mark in there somewhere, but it just looked so desperate and lost on the end of the sentence that I had it moved into its own little pen, where it can frolic all it likes and eat oats every day. The end of the sentence can visit every week if it promises to be good.

[ ? ]

Menamebephil chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
It's one of those immutable Laws Of The Teen Titans Fandom: just as it is taken as read that Raven is an empath (despite it being very noticeably not in the show), and that Beast Boy attempts to duck out of training whenever possible (see previous parenthesis), it is an iron law that Cyborg is a /spectacular/ cockblocker.

He probably has Beast Boy chipped.

call me Amber chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
this was such a good chapter. i love this story. update soon.
Menamebephil chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
"convert"? What is this talk of conversion?

All you johnny-come-latelys with your airs and your preening and your affectations and your fancy hats and your cellular phones and your italian cuisine and your indoor plumbing and your electric toothbrushes and i forgot the point I was making.

Something about how nobody's as fervent as a convert.

Do you know how hard it is to ship BB/Star when there is absolutely no BB/Star related media? That takes /commitment/. Or possibly a form of psychosis.

G. Login chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I completely agree that Robin would most likely think "I don't want to date you, but I don't want anyone else to either." The way your are doing this story is great.

Most don't do the character correctly which is way I don't normally give Robin/Raven stories a chance. Usually robin and raven are portrayed as completely oblivious or completely insensitive to BB and Star's feelings, and neither of those is in character for either robin or raven. Beast within for an example of raven knowing about caring about BB's feelings. Also the whole Terra thing as an other example. And robin's worry about Star sisters for example.

Or Star is shown as a selfish needy person who is out to ruin her 'friend's' relationship.
PurpleKitten9 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Dang, you sure enjoy throwing people in for a wringer. Just when I was getting used to the idea of BB/Star, maybe even starting to look forward to and like it, and then you do this.

Raven should just beat him senseless and be done with it. It would solve the problem.

Dang it, now I don't want Star to end up with Dick. I want her to be with Gar instead. Screw what Dick feels.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »