Reviews for Uncertainty
DrendeSalkash chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
that was a rough bit right at the end. guess Dick was being true to his name. im surprised that Gar didnt try to tear Dick limb from limb. its what i'd have done lol
Densharr chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Heh, Ratel. Nice choice on that one, btw - I saw it once when looking up 'dangerous' animal morphs for B, but I could never find a chance to use it.

Minor autocorrect typo here - when Wally's talking about having to watch his thoughts, he uses the wrong word; he says 'sensor' instead of 'censor'.
xForeverLovex chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Hi Kry :) Apologies for not reviewing earlier, afraid I've been ill in bed and reading them every night on my iPhone. I stay up every night waiting for you to post each new chapter! it's crazy. I think there's some part of my subconscious that's been shipping BBStar all this time. I'm OBSESSED with this story.

As usual, the characters are written fabulously. But more importantly HOW HAVE YOU TURNED ME INTO A BBSTAR FAN? I never thought I would add a BBStar story into my favourites, but there you go. It's fantastic! Really really love it.

It's an internal battle though, however much I want BB and Star to bloody get it on I desperately want Robin and Raven to break up and for Robin to steal her :( I'm sorry, I think it's my teenage shippage/stubbornness.

Raven's heartbreak is awful though, so sad. D: Silly insensitive Dick! You write her so accurately it's scary, I think you may be Amy Wolfram in disguise. But better.

Can't wait for the next chapter! And hope life/novel/everything is going well!

Oh, and I was going to ask, was Jade City in the comics or did you make it up? :D Just curious.
Akiza1 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I finally started reading this, I have been getting e-mails for it but have not had time, and I love it. After a little bit I find my self to like gar and star together. I am still not much of a fan of Raven and Robin, its just too weird for me. Still this is such good story I can not wight to read more!
Robin555 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Well, what to say? Good characters, as always, and the tension between them is the best part. Love Gar and Star's interaction. Of course, Dick here is not the same, but that's the given and that's okay. We are enjoying seeing a different possibility. Thanks! Also noted the drinking part and Star's alien physiology! Great. Thanks for writing this. Don't stop!
littlebumgorf chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I've read all your stories on FFN and I love your writing, but I've never posted a review before nor do I know how to. So... um, yeah...

Kry, you're fantastic. I never thought that I would like a not-R/S story, but I sure like this one. I totally agree with the AN on 'Stolen,' and I like that you have portrayed the characters' personalities accurately. I cannot wait for the next update. :D
HyDrOmAtIc chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
That ending! Ah Dick, you idiot! The party scene was fun, poor BB getting cockblocked all over. I'm going to have to research that birthday cake kiss tradition, cause I didn't understand it but it sounds cool (touch the bottom of the cake? With your hand? I'm so confused!). Biggest cliffhanger yet though, so very excited for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
Lady Wolfy chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Ahhh this is so good, I love it. Poor Raven. Poor Dick. I love the cuteness of Star and Gar though ) (oops, I rhymed.)

-LW
Danielle chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Okay I have to admit the story is growing on me. Starfire and Beastboy aren't so bad
BlackWolfMaster chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
OMG i love this story i can't wit for the next chapter! You are a great author keep up the amazing work! Wolf-
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I knew Kater would threaten bodily harm for that crack. Honestly Kry, SladeRobin? Hasnt Broekn shown that the very idea disturbs him?

As for the party tradition, thats interesting, ive never heard of it til now. Gar, of course, was adorable, i love kitty Gar being all sweet and possesive. I kind of imagine the picture of Star kissing him to be like the one where Terra was kissing him as a puppy. Man, animals are such lucky bastards, gettin all the love.

As for RaeRob, serious trouble in paradise, eh? Lack of communication can seriously screw things up, cant it? Not to mention lack of fidelity. Dang, Robin is stupid.

Please let him now be in traction, unable to do anything stupider.

L8r

SAT
SincerelyX O X O chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I am soooo rooting for Starfire and Beast Boy to *Begins chanting* kiss kiss kiss KISS! Their moments are sooo cute and I love it. They are SO getting c•blocked. Like everytime! I was angry for him! Hmm.. Tonight I feel like ranting :) Oohhh this is exactly why I cannot stand Robin/Rae pairings. In my opinion, they are SO not compatible. As super besties? Heck yea. They connect on that level. Just like on the tv show, but as a couple? Ummm. Idk... they are too much alike. Robin's a stubborn lil $#!% and Raven has trouble with emotions ughhh. I will never accept them as a couple. Yuck! I read Stolen earlier today. I have no idea why I haven't before because I was pretty damn sure that I read all of your fics. Lol but then I looked at the pairing -.-'' That's probably why I skipped it. I loved it though. Especially Star and BB's part at the end. Too cute Your rant at the end had me rolling. It didn't ruin the story at all btw. Robin and Slade? Lol ummmm... I am not entirely sure about that either, but I may be swayed :) Ahem, but on another note - You have really helped open my eyes to the Star/BB pairing. I even stalked the stories this site has to offer about them lol.. Which is pretty much scarce :/ I have ideas about them... I'm working on an outline for my own :D Wish me luck!

I don't know about Babs for sure. I mean, maybe Raven is being paranoid... But I do have an inkling that maybe Robin still feels something for Star. That whole necklace comment and Raven's reaction was just crazy.

Gosh. I felt like typing today :D Excited for the next chapter!

•D o ll i e.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
i've never heard of that cake thing! i like it lol

uh oh trouble in paradise?

and poor gar and getting cock blocked lmao

great chapter!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Oh damn, Dick's a dick. Why does he always hurt people like that. Ugh, at least Gar is understanding. I feel so bad for Raven right now. Even if she destroyed Star's glass stuff.
Menamebephil chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
if Daniel Craig doesn't make a gratuitous cameo in this i will literally /punch a rainbow/.

MNBP