Reviews for Uncertainty
Lady Wolfy chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I love this fic, and I have always hated the idea of Star and BB getting together. But the fact that you made it so sweet, and the fact that Robin is freaking out (loved it) and the fact that you used the name "Luigi" just makes this awesome. Can't wait for more!

GraysontheMechanicalFanboypart chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
There's is nothing wrong with the song stylings of Barry Manilow. Nothing. Especially at a high volume. Did you know that in the Phillipines, Lola is the word for grandmother? Did you, DID YOU?

Never mind.

Gretchen (you remember her) and I do not ship BBStar but are enjoying this fic as we listen to 'Weekend in New England'.

Star of Airdrie chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Star, Robina and Garla as BFF's! Triangles are tough tho!

Very sweet. So many funny parts: favorite line: 'he did not seem to have the words for whatever his problem was.' (I know it's not about YOU Robin, but hehe, it always IS...)

Love the voice you're giving Star.

I still miss my OTP, no matter how adorable Gar is being.

DrendeSalkash chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
only you could gender bend BB correctly lol
SwampBandit chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
What a sweet little date those two had, and he appreciates her for who she is. I do look forward where you take this.

Ironic that Robin showed a little jealousy there, I wonder what Raven's feelings were. The Barry Manilow reference can only mean Grayson's been have having some fun again. I'm sure Airdrie appreciated that. chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
if this goes on, i might ship bbstar (my ultimate bbrae chibi is screaming absolute rage, i think it feels threatened). skillfully written. i always love reading fics where bb makes friends with people outside of the tower in obscure places. that kid won't go without for long.

i told you i was a rabid bb fan. i can't help myself.

but the star you write is always interesting. i wonder if she is going to take him up on the whole dating thing? as you said before, she is only starting to overcome the whole dating thing and i don't think she'd be all that willing to risk jeopardizing her friend status with one of the core titans over dating right now. but maybe i'm painting my cowardly ways on star? oh well, no spoilers please.

and robin, so selfish! was star supposed to pine over you forever? however, this raised false hopes within me (and rather selfish ones too, i might add). maybe i'm a bit too petty about this kind of thing, that or i'm socially immature? oh well, i am wondering if raven and star could bridge the distance between them now?

as always, hope to see more soon. i think.
DawnWalnut chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This chapter was perfect! Robin being really uneasy about their date, Beast Boy explaining the rules of dating, their date, and the kiss afterwards omg. You're starting to make me ship them which is kind of odd for me since Starfire and Robin are my otp. But job well done! :D
babytiger5360 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Hahhahahahha! I love this chapter! It was soo funny about cyborg and his car! That was also sweet of beast boy to take star to his 'home from home' and informing her about all those animals. I never knew that a fish could switch gender. Can't wait to see what star is gonna reply. Update soon! :D
secretkp831 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Stolen was the first Rob/Rae story I read. I don't know what drew me in since I avoid them in fear on Starfire bashing. I was excited to see the reason you wrote that story to adress the stereotypical way Rob/Rae is written. So then I read a few other Rob/Rae story and found that Starfire was either crazy jealous or she was ignored in general. So excited you made a sequel and I think what makes your Rob/Rae enjoyable is that the story focus is on Starfire and the others don't seem so out of character. Though I'll never like Rob/Rae I'm glad 8 can read one without cringing.
babytiger5360 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hey! I love that you got out of your comfort zone and wrote a robin/raven story and that you actually made it believable and real! I read a few robin/raven stories out of curiousity that has soo many out of character moments like with raven having emotions and starfire throwing tantrums and wanting to hurt her friends. Thank -you for actually makeing a true story. I can't wait for the next chap! This is the only robin/raven that I'm going to add to my favorites because it is real! :D
Copper Anise chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
In regards to your note, I'm a RobStar fan through and through, though I actually read your RobRae stories because it's something that I normally don't read and want something different. I don't think you need to "make it right," though I'm more than happy to read your "correction!"

Though I'm not a RobRae fan, I enjoy the different perspective and you do it so well. It seems to make sense when you write about it that Robin and Raven would be together. I also really like the relationship that forms between Starfire and Beast Boy.
I'mCalledKitty chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
When I read Stolen I appreciated it, and your talent for keeping all of the characters in character. I'm not a Robin/Raven fan simply because I think that those two are so alike in negative traits that it would be difficult for them both to have a relationship other than a great friendship. I liked Stolen because Starfire would not try to steal Robin away from Raven if that was who he chose to be with, Raven would still be in control of her emotions and both Robin and Raven would hate to hurt their friends. You kept them true to their characters and that is truly what would have happened should Robin and Raven become a couple.

Rant over.

I'm glad that you're writing a sequel to Stolen (even though it didn't need it). Even better, it is solely a Starfire story! I eagerly await to read more!
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i was fine with how stolen ended. its what drew me to your writing in the first place. and if you wish to do more for it, then i want to see where it goes. some people might think of this as rob/rae, but, even though thats my ship lol, i know this story wont be rob/rae. its a starfire story :)
DawnWalnut chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ohmygosh I'm so happy you've decided to do a sequel, and a multi-chap one at that too. :D
Jayjayxoxo77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Cheers to a new beginning, a twist in reality (aka Kry's TT Universe), and another job well done on another great story :)

I liked this one, made my heart ache with pain to see Robin with Raven but at the same time made my soul cry in awe when Beast Boy was with Starfire. Sure I'm a total fan of Rob/Star like you Kry, but what's not fun iwhen there's alittle twist in the story?

I also liked this one because it reflects alittle on my personal life...helped me out alittle if I'm ever put into another situation of 'The Third Wheel'

Thanks Kry!

Ta-Ta for now! (and happy belated new years!)

265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »