Reviews for Uncertainty
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Wow, i cant believe i like this...only i can, because its you.

Speaking of genderbending, have you seen any of Carrinth's TTGB comics on Deviantart? If not, CHECK THEM OUT. Theyre hilarious, and the Meet the Parents poster leaves me practically wetting myself from laughing so hard.

In fact, heres the link:

carrinth dot deviantart dot com/gallery/ 3665494?offset48#/de9wxm
Jayjayxoxo77 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Wow I think I'm starting to like BBStar waaayy better than RobStar...hmm naw still love my my Robbie-Poo :P haha

This was a great chapter, so sweet. Beast Boy actually did do a pretty dang good job on the date, but He is all grown up now. Funny when they broke the news infront of Robin, hehe payback...

Thanks Kry!

TaTa for now!

-Jayjay
Char chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Thank you so much for this! It was great...but as for the gender bended Gar...no thx.
HyDrOmAtIc chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I'm loving Beast Boy this chapter! He's so great, and so different than the Robin that we've come to know in your stories. It was all very natural and sweet. Loved it! Thanks for writing!
S.M. Larsen chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I love this fic, and I have always hated the idea of Star and BB getting together. But the fact that you made it so sweet, and the fact that Robin is freaking out (loved it) and the fact that you used the name "Luigi" just makes this awesome. Can't wait for more!

-LW
GraysontheMechanicalFanboypart chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
There's is nothing wrong with the song stylings of Barry Manilow. Nothing. Especially at a high volume. Did you know that in the Phillipines, Lola is the word for grandmother? Did you, DID YOU?

Ahem

Never mind.

Gretchen (you remember her) and I do not ship BBStar but are enjoying this fic as we listen to 'Weekend in New England'.

YITB,

Grayson

XOXOXOX
Star of Airdrie chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Star, Robina and Garla as BFF's! Triangles are tough tho!

Very sweet. So many funny parts: favorite line: 'he did not seem to have the words for whatever his problem was.' (I know it's not about YOU Robin, but hehe, it always IS...)

Love the voice you're giving Star.

I still miss my OTP, no matter how adorable Gar is being.

~Airdrie
DrendeSalkash chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
only you could gender bend BB correctly lol
SwampBandit chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
What a sweet little date those two had, and he appreciates her for who she is. I do look forward where you take this.

Ironic that Robin showed a little jealousy there, I wonder what Raven's feelings were. The Barry Manilow reference can only mean Grayson's been have having some fun again. I'm sure Airdrie appreciated that.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
if this goes on, i might ship bbstar (my ultimate bbrae chibi is screaming absolute rage, i think it feels threatened). skillfully written. i always love reading fics where bb makes friends with people outside of the tower in obscure places. that kid won't go without for long.

i told you i was a rabid bb fan. i can't help myself.

but the star you write is always interesting. i wonder if she is going to take him up on the whole dating thing? as you said before, she is only starting to overcome the whole dating thing and i don't think she'd be all that willing to risk jeopardizing her friend status with one of the core titans over dating right now. but maybe i'm painting my cowardly ways on star? oh well, no spoilers please.

and robin, so selfish! was star supposed to pine over you forever? however, this raised false hopes within me (and rather selfish ones too, i might add). maybe i'm a bit too petty about this kind of thing, that or i'm socially immature? oh well, i am wondering if raven and star could bridge the distance between them now?

as always, hope to see more soon. i think.
DawnWalnut chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This chapter was perfect! Robin being really uneasy about their date, Beast Boy explaining the rules of dating, their date, and the kiss afterwards omg. You're starting to make me ship them which is kind of odd for me since Starfire and Robin are my otp. But job well done! :D
babytiger5360 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Hahhahahahha! I love this chapter! It was soo funny about cyborg and his car! That was also sweet of beast boy to take star to his 'home from home' and informing her about all those animals. I never knew that a fish could switch gender. Can't wait to see what star is gonna reply. Update soon! :D
secretkp831 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Stolen was the first Rob/Rae story I read. I don't know what drew me in since I avoid them in fear on Starfire bashing. I was excited to see the reason you wrote that story to adress the stereotypical way Rob/Rae is written. So then I read a few other Rob/Rae story and found that Starfire was either crazy jealous or she was ignored in general. So excited you made a sequel and I think what makes your Rob/Rae enjoyable is that the story focus is on Starfire and the others don't seem so out of character. Though I'll never like Rob/Rae I'm glad 8 can read one without cringing.
babytiger5360 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hey! I love that you got out of your comfort zone and wrote a robin/raven story and that you actually made it believable and real! I read a few robin/raven stories out of curiousity that has soo many out of character moments like with raven having emotions and starfire throwing tantrums and wanting to hurt her friends. Thank -you for actually makeing a true story. I can't wait for the next chap! This is the only robin/raven that I'm going to add to my favorites because it is real! :D
Copper Anise chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
In regards to your note, I'm a RobStar fan through and through, though I actually read your RobRae stories because it's something that I normally don't read and want something different. I don't think you need to "make it right," though I'm more than happy to read your "correction!"

Though I'm not a RobRae fan, I enjoy the different perspective and you do it so well. It seems to make sense when you write about it that Robin and Raven would be together. I also really like the relationship that forms between Starfire and Beast Boy.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »