Reviews for Uncertainty
zafnak chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
It seems to me one would be doing a LOT of kissing with that tradition...after all, how can you properly cut a piece of cake if you don't slice all the way to the bottom? Naughty Aussies...
Jimmy1201 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. In one of your comments, you mentioned the goal of getting people to suspend their beliefs, their pre-conceived notions when you write. Although I am one of the people you mention that easily suspends belief, this story is absolutely convincing because of the way you have portrayed Starfire. Your Starfire is dead on with respect to her personality in the cartoons (I have read little of the comics and don't like the new Starfire, she seems to be somewhat burned out and lacks the joy and love of the Teen Titans cartoon).

Memories'34 chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Oh, sod. I'm such a Rob/Star shipper and I find it so hard to believe that I'm falling in love with this couple... I could even tolerate Rob/Rae... what is happening?!
I read Stolen such a long time ago just because I enjoy your writing and was so distraught, poor Star! But for some reason I'd never seen this? And I do come on your page frequently when I'm in need of my dosage of Rob/Star. Damn, am I gutted I didn't see it sooner, too.
Half way through, I was just falling in love with Beast Boy and Starfire that I actually started worrying you was going to end up putting Robin and Starfire together. I never imagined this happening... so to sum up my babbling, I lovw Beast Boy and Starfire.
However, I just enjoyed this story so thoroughly. You encaptured Starfire's emotions so well that I didn't want to stab Ravens eyes out. Also, the way you didn't suddenly make Starfire fall for BB just caused me to love it all the more. She developed, you showed how she's independent and I've always loved in your stories that she's kick*ss and not an idiot.
*Swoons* Then, there's BB. He was just amazing in this story and now I'm completely questioning what my canon pairing is now... look what's happening!
Basically, to sum up my babbling, which still hasn't fulfilled half of what I wanted to say, this story is one of my favourites, I love your writing and I love your (frankly) adourable friendship with Kater (when you two write together it's epic).
Oh, and I can not believe I'm asking this, but I'm craving for more after reading this. If you find inspiration, please write another BB/Star or a sequel... I'm desperate!
And please, no matter that you're a fantastic writer, I sincerely doubt you could write a Slade/Robinf and we'd love it. Be interesting to see you try though.
Anywho, back to stalking some more of your stories and re-reading this one.
Thank you for this story and all the others you've produced.
(Please excuse any atrocious spelling eerrors that may have occured during this review, I'm typing from my phone)
NarikotheShadow chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
This is still my favorite BB and star I've probably read it like three times!
Aleja08 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
I'm a BBRae fan, but you made me love BBStar
andIJDC chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Very nice- well not nice for the characters but great story development. It seems like everyone is in need of some soul searching
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
It's hard for me to imagine a taller Beast Boy but I can imagine everything else so well. The BB/Rae fangirl in me is afraid I might like the pairing more- it's just so cute and sweet!
And I love Cyborg- being the understanding friend he is, as the protective momma and having gay incestuous relation with his car XD
JasonTodd908 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Please for the love of all that is holy please I am practically begging you on my knees to write a sequel to this or for the love of god you can't leave us like that
KroovyRed chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I'm a BBRae fan, but BBStar, to me, is like cheesecake. It's delicious, yet slightly forbidden, and once you have a taste...you want more. I do wish there was more support for this pairing. This was an excellent read.

By the way, I must ask...because it's my favorite video game series...is Star's understanding of it to be "Mortal Combat"? Because...y'know...it's Mortal Kombat. Just sayin'. No big. :p
junebird28 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
You've done the impossible! Gotten me to like BB/Star. I've honestly never read one before because I don't like them together, but just because you wrote it, I read it. They could actually be adorable together, but I still prefer your original pairings. It just makes sense for both relationships to be balanced in that way. But you did a great job on this regardless. Thanks for the read!
annie chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I keep coming back to this story. It's brilliantly written.
gfcf14 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
"Raven wept", those two words don't seem to go well together, but just imagining it... it's rather very very emotional. Somehow it makes me feel like wanting to give her a hug! If she was real of course
Autyas chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh please do write more, im currently writing a story bout BBstar and like to compare though my standard wont be as good as yous.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Brilliant story, i support BBstar and was curious to see if there was any BBstar stories to read, when i saw your story i remembered that i had read one of yours before called Clueless. I absolutly loved that one so i read this one. Please do write A another story on this couple they are most enjoyable to read.

xx
Lightsbane1905 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Yes please, a sequel would be glorious
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »