Reviews for Uncertainty
JasonTodd908 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Please for the love of all that is holy please I am practically begging you on my knees to write a sequel to this or for the love of god you can't leave us like that
KroovyRed chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I'm a BBRae fan, but BBStar, to me, is like cheesecake. It's delicious, yet slightly forbidden, and once you have a taste...you want more. I do wish there was more support for this pairing. This was an excellent read.

By the way, I must ask...because it's my favorite video game series...is Star's understanding of it to be "Mortal Combat"? Because...y'know...it's Mortal Kombat. Just sayin'. No big. :p
junebird28 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
You've done the impossible! Gotten me to like BB/Star. I've honestly never read one before because I don't like them together, but just because you wrote it, I read it. They could actually be adorable together, but I still prefer your original pairings. It just makes sense for both relationships to be balanced in that way. But you did a great job on this regardless. Thanks for the read!
annie chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I keep coming back to this story. It's brilliantly written.
gfcf14 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
"Raven wept", those two words don't seem to go well together, but just imagining it... it's rather very very emotional. Somehow it makes me feel like wanting to give her a hug! If she was real of course
Autyas chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh please do write more, im currently writing a story bout BBstar and like to compare though my standard wont be as good as yous.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Brilliant story, i support BBstar and was curious to see if there was any BBstar stories to read, when i saw your story i remembered that i had read one of yours before called Clueless. I absolutly loved that one so i read this one. Please do write A another story on this couple they are most enjoyable to read.

xx
Lightsbane1905 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Yes please, a sequel would be glorious
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Hands down one of the best stories I have ever read in a fanfiction, you have some real talent for writing stories my friend.
raerobgal chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Ooooh loved this so much, mainly because I know that (as a Rob/Rae shipper) most stories with the Robin/Raven pairing DO tend to just put Star and BB together but never explore it - so I am glad that you actually wrote a fanfic depicting their relationship and the aftermath of Robin and Raven starting a relationship... Great job! :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Go Beast Boy!
Joshua chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
"The Brain and Slade"?! Thanks, now I know the meaning of the word "nightmares"...
Ninetailsjinx chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I'm not going to lie, it was almost as if you and I were having a conversation through your author's notes. Yes, I did only read Stolen because you wrote it, no I've never been able to conceive of BBxStar (or how about BeastFire, mm?) as a couple, but I read it because you wrote it and I loved every second of it, so congratulations on your wicked, intricate plan to convert us all to BBxStar-you haven't succeeded yet because I loooove RobxStar too much, but it's a start!

I loved reading how BBxStar's relationship developed; you really did them justice. I also appreciated how well you wrote all of the characters voices-BB's dialogue was absolutely hilarious, and I love Cyborg-in-big-brother-mode. Plus you let him have a romance, which most people ignore unless it involves Bumblebee. Oh! And the RobxRae angst! So good! I try to respect people's ships, but Robin and Raven are just so broody and secretive you know they'd have major problems keeping the relationship in tact once they passed the honeymoon phase, so thanks for not giving them a happy ever after (honestly, I think they'd be bored with that anyway.)

And on a random note, I hate Red Hood and the Outlaws Starfire for all the reasons you did, and I hate it when writer's incorporate her haughty or emotionless attitude into Titan fics post-Tokyo (except for "Forgotten", which I loved because it was almost a commentary on rebooted Starfire) as if the two characters were one in the same, so thanks for giving us an adult Starfire who stayed true to the cartoon.

Overall I was very happy with this, as usual. I don't know that I'd want to read more of these particular couples, but I truly did enjoy this for what it was. Thanks for posting!
PaulieJuice chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
This really was beautiful.

You have ever Starfire, Beast Boy, BBSTAR fan swooning over your work. The best crafted, planned, and original story I have read in a while. One of the VERY few that have me not cheering for BBRAE.

I loved it
PaulieJuice chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I really love how sweet this is.
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »