Reviews for Uncertainty
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Brilliant story, i support BBstar and was curious to see if there was any BBstar stories to read, when i saw your story i remembered that i had read one of yours before called Clueless. I absolutly loved that one so i read this one. Please do write A another story on this couple they are most enjoyable to read.

xx
Lightsbane1905 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Yes please, a sequel would be glorious
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Hands down one of the best stories I have ever read in a fanfiction, you have some real talent for writing stories my friend.
raerobgal chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Ooooh loved this so much, mainly because I know that (as a Rob/Rae shipper) most stories with the Robin/Raven pairing DO tend to just put Star and BB together but never explore it - so I am glad that you actually wrote a fanfic depicting their relationship and the aftermath of Robin and Raven starting a relationship... Great job! :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Go Beast Boy!
Joshua chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
"The Brain and Slade"?! Thanks, now I know the meaning of the word "nightmares"...
Ninetailsjinx chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I'm not going to lie, it was almost as if you and I were having a conversation through your author's notes. Yes, I did only read Stolen because you wrote it, no I've never been able to conceive of BBxStar (or how about BeastFire, mm?) as a couple, but I read it because you wrote it and I loved every second of it, so congratulations on your wicked, intricate plan to convert us all to BBxStar-you haven't succeeded yet because I loooove RobxStar too much, but it's a start!

I loved reading how BBxStar's relationship developed; you really did them justice. I also appreciated how well you wrote all of the characters voices-BB's dialogue was absolutely hilarious, and I love Cyborg-in-big-brother-mode. Plus you let him have a romance, which most people ignore unless it involves Bumblebee. Oh! And the RobxRae angst! So good! I try to respect people's ships, but Robin and Raven are just so broody and secretive you know they'd have major problems keeping the relationship in tact once they passed the honeymoon phase, so thanks for not giving them a happy ever after (honestly, I think they'd be bored with that anyway.)

And on a random note, I hate Red Hood and the Outlaws Starfire for all the reasons you did, and I hate it when writer's incorporate her haughty or emotionless attitude into Titan fics post-Tokyo (except for "Forgotten", which I loved because it was almost a commentary on rebooted Starfire) as if the two characters were one in the same, so thanks for giving us an adult Starfire who stayed true to the cartoon.

Overall I was very happy with this, as usual. I don't know that I'd want to read more of these particular couples, but I truly did enjoy this for what it was. Thanks for posting!
PaulieJuice chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
This really was beautiful.

You have ever Starfire, Beast Boy, BBSTAR fan swooning over your work. The best crafted, planned, and original story I have read in a while. One of the VERY few that have me not cheering for BBRAE.

I loved it
PaulieJuice chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I really love how sweet this is.
tiamat100 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I hadn't really considered BBStar as a couple before, but you wrote this so well that I believed it. It also showed me that they could be a really, really good couple. It didn't stop me shipping Robstar or BBRae though!
I loved Donna's character being included and several lines made me laugh, which is always nice. I probably wouldn't have read this if I hadn't already known you were a great writer, and I'm glad I did.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
It's weird that even though this was a RobRae & BBStar story, I enjoyed it. :) Of course, because your stories are LIFE, I would expect that to be the case. Nice job :D
Kajiumei chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Awww i loved this so much! Beast Boy/Starfire is my favorite Teen Titan shipping ever! I wish there were more fics of them D: your writing is so adorable, i loved the fluff to death. The green thumb's part in chapter three... I died it was so brilliant. and cyborg being the ultimate cock blocker made me laugh so hard to XD I would love love love love love more of these and I wish it didn't end so suddenly... it was sort of like you were getting into a whole new world then it just vanished. well i loved it while it lasted... thanks for the story :D definatly going in my favs :]
Fayari chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Also, this is the best BBS fic on this site. I think I made that pretty clear based on my review on chapter 11.
Fayari chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo! MOAR! GIVE ME MOAR! I NEED SUSTENANCE!
thekillerrox123 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit, it just takes what it wants. In this case, that's Starfire! LIVE ON, HONEY BADGER! Oh, and I love the story.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »