Reviews for Uncertainty
PaulieJuice chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I really love how sweet this is.
tiamat100 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I hadn't really considered BBStar as a couple before, but you wrote this so well that I believed it. It also showed me that they could be a really, really good couple. It didn't stop me shipping Robstar or BBRae though!
I loved Donna's character being included and several lines made me laugh, which is always nice. I probably wouldn't have read this if I hadn't already known you were a great writer, and I'm glad I did.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
It's weird that even though this was a RobRae & BBStar story, I enjoyed it. :) Of course, because your stories are LIFE, I would expect that to be the case. Nice job :D
Kajiumei chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Awww i loved this so much! Beast Boy/Starfire is my favorite Teen Titan shipping ever! I wish there were more fics of them D: your writing is so adorable, i loved the fluff to death. The green thumb's part in chapter three... I died it was so brilliant. and cyborg being the ultimate cock blocker made me laugh so hard to XD I would love love love love love more of these and I wish it didn't end so suddenly... it was sort of like you were getting into a whole new world then it just vanished. well i loved it while it lasted... thanks for the story :D definatly going in my favs :]
Fayari chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Also, this is the best BBS fic on this site. I think I made that pretty clear based on my review on chapter 11.
Fayari chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo! MOAR! GIVE ME MOAR! I NEED SUSTENANCE!
thekillerrox123 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit, it just takes what it wants. In this case, that's Starfire! LIVE ON, HONEY BADGER! Oh, and I love the story.
robgray1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
How true you are the red hood comic is considerted to be one of the most poorly written comics all of time by many in the industry for its lsck of use of characterism of star fire , roy and the idea that she hoped into bed with ut even knowing who she was or who roy and that sorrry loser j todd was .and that this was considered a form of was not the sex idea but how the whole thing was hanled by somone who did not remember who she was or who and what hetr state of mind also might like to notice there is no idea of the teentiitans in this book or though out the 52 consierning any of the oridigal teentiitans which is insulting considering their longgiverty and popularity in the dc world of comics now .suggest let dc know by letter
Robstarrichkori chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I am a big fan if robstar and normally when I read fanfics about robrae they frustrate me because I can't see them as a couple and they portray starfire as a brat. BBstar however is very sweet and I can actually imagine them together. BB is just more...healthy ...for starfire than Robin. Robin isn't as healthy and upbeat as beastboy and u love how the character stayed true to themselves. If anyone else but you I probably wouldn't have read it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
*clap clap clap* Very nice.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Re: A/N: Evil!

Very nice job with this fic. I like BB/Star here - mostly because they actually think and act like themselves. Their personality changes are plausible, and the progression of events and emotions is happening at a believable pace. Also, cuteness. *claps*
Mountainsage72 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
The first chapter felt forced. None the less, You're doing a very good job.
theVillage1diot chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Awesome read, though I really enjoyed some of the more fluffy chapters.

That said, I would be extremely interested in reading a sequel to this, whatever direction you choose to take it in.

Things I liked:

The Lyrebird (that's just cool)

The Honey Badger (I laughed really hard here)

"What, does Dick taste nice or something?" (I was practically crying)

Their date at the start. It was sickeningly sweet
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
This was a really cute fic! One of the best (out of the very few lol) BBStar fics I've ever read! I enjoyed it very much. U should write another one soon :D
Sacred Dust chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
I read this whole story in one sitting; I had to. It was just brilliant. It could have spiraled off into monotonous angst and it didn't; it could have mangled the characters or their sensibilities by shifting them more into the "real world" and it didn't. I could go on, but suffice it to say you avoided a laundry list of the most common mistakes in fan fiction here.

Not only that, you did a lot of things right. Instead of becoming the jerk of the story to make BB and Star look better, you allowed Robin to redeem himself. His relationship with Raven got another chance and I found it extremely touching. Really, everything was well done in this story. It could have been a chapter or two longer with no harm done, just to solidify things between Starfire and Beast Boy without any distractions, because as sweet as all their moments are, nothing equals their serendipitous first date. But that's the only real criticism I can think of. Hearing swear words or crude slang come out of Star's mouth will never feel natural to me, but thankfully you didn't overdo it.

A wonderful effort, and your insightful comments were appreciated as well. Bravo.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »