Reviews for Uncertainty
robgray1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
How true you are the red hood comic is considerted to be one of the most poorly written comics all of time by many in the industry for its lsck of use of characterism of star fire , roy and the idea that she hoped into bed with ut even knowing who she was or who roy and that sorrry loser j todd was .and that this was considered a form of was not the sex idea but how the whole thing was hanled by somone who did not remember who she was or who and what hetr state of mind also might like to notice there is no idea of the teentiitans in this book or though out the 52 consierning any of the oridigal teentiitans which is insulting considering their longgiverty and popularity in the dc world of comics now .suggest let dc know by letter
Robstarrichkori chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I am a big fan if robstar and normally when I read fanfics about robrae they frustrate me because I can't see them as a couple and they portray starfire as a brat. BBstar however is very sweet and I can actually imagine them together. BB is just more...healthy ...for starfire than Robin. Robin isn't as healthy and upbeat as beastboy and u love how the character stayed true to themselves. If anyone else but you I probably wouldn't have read it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
*clap clap clap* Very nice.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Re: A/N: Evil!

Very nice job with this fic. I like BB/Star here - mostly because they actually think and act like themselves. Their personality changes are plausible, and the progression of events and emotions is happening at a believable pace. Also, cuteness. *claps*
Mountainsage72 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
The first chapter felt forced. None the less, You're doing a very good job.
theVillage1diot chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Awesome read, though I really enjoyed some of the more fluffy chapters.

That said, I would be extremely interested in reading a sequel to this, whatever direction you choose to take it in.

Things I liked:

The Lyrebird (that's just cool)

The Honey Badger (I laughed really hard here)

"What, does Dick taste nice or something?" (I was practically crying)

Their date at the start. It was sickeningly sweet
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
This was a really cute fic! One of the best (out of the very few lol) BBStar fics I've ever read! I enjoyed it very much. U should write another one soon :D
Sacred Dust chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
I read this whole story in one sitting; I had to. It was just brilliant. It could have spiraled off into monotonous angst and it didn't; it could have mangled the characters or their sensibilities by shifting them more into the "real world" and it didn't. I could go on, but suffice it to say you avoided a laundry list of the most common mistakes in fan fiction here.

Not only that, you did a lot of things right. Instead of becoming the jerk of the story to make BB and Star look better, you allowed Robin to redeem himself. His relationship with Raven got another chance and I found it extremely touching. Really, everything was well done in this story. It could have been a chapter or two longer with no harm done, just to solidify things between Starfire and Beast Boy without any distractions, because as sweet as all their moments are, nothing equals their serendipitous first date. But that's the only real criticism I can think of. Hearing swear words or crude slang come out of Star's mouth will never feel natural to me, but thankfully you didn't overdo it.

A wonderful effort, and your insightful comments were appreciated as well. Bravo.
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
This is an amazing story :) love how brotherly cyborg is being, and I totally did not see star leaving lol surprised me
shadowfreak75 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
as i have said before in stolen, i am a major fan of Rob/Star and am absolutely in love with the works of u,kater and star of airdrie and i will support you guys and try to read every single fic of urs. at first i didnt really want to read this but i did and i can say that i am liking this thang!
nessette chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
I just wanted to say that this (and "Stolen") was an absolutely delightful read. I'm far from being a RobRae fan, but being able to see Starfire (and Beast Boy) push past the heartbreak of unrequited love and then discover love with each other made my heart full to bursting by the end. Of the two couples, it's really BBStar that I love the potential of, even if BBRae and, to a lesser degree, RobStar will always hold first place for me. Because of the way these two are, I can just imagine that they'll have a very sweet, very happy relationship.

There truly isn't enough interaction between Beast Boy and Starfire in fandom, as friends or otherwise, and getting to read so much of them together in this story is a treat, even if my heart ached something terrible for them in the beginning. So thank you; thank you so very much for writing this.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Amazing! It was a little sad at the beginning, but still. I love it! Thank you for writing (er..typing) this magnificent piece! It is certainly a joy to read stories like yours.
CrazyFool65 chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
gotta say bb x terra is my favorite pairing but your story made me a big fan of bb x star. I thought your story was great and hope you write anotehr bb x star fic in the future.
HyruleanWeeb chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
What is beast boy Kim possible now? So not the drama.
Somnus Vicis chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
This is the first ever BBxStar story I've read, being a big time lover of BBxRae. I did wonder what it would be like if the two most bubbly people ended up together, and I'm always open for these kinds of stories. I'm so glad I found this one because it's made me REALLY fall in love with the idea of BB and Star. You're way of writing is gold. The detail you put into every story you write is exquisite, and this one took the cake for me. I loved it. Every chapter had everything a good love story needs. Flirting, drama, cock blocks, the whole shebang.

Nothing was rushed (thank god)it took time for Beast Boy and Starfire to truly develop their feelings. You kept Starfire true to herself, wanting to recapture what made her who she is. It made me want to do what she did and just start over. If only I were as brave lol. I think because of this story I've fallen even more in love with Gar. You wrote him as a loveable gentleman with the sass he's always had, sticking by his lady by any means necessary. That's a man right there. The flirty moments between him and Star were such a treat, but of course things needed to get in the way. Builds up to that special moment that finally came.

The icing on the cake was the trouble brewing between Dick and Raven. Every couple goes through what they did. The fear of change and not communicating enough of their feelings that triggers lack of trust between both partners. There will always be that hint of doubt when you don't know what the one you love is doing when they're not around you. Their private personalities WOULD have them clashing at some point in their relationship. It's like I've heard before, you can't put two of the same people together without there being conflict.

All in all, because I've made this review too long and I don't want to drive you crazy, this was a fascinating story that dove into the "What If" relationship between Beast Boy and Starfire. I honestly would have never been interested in that possibility if it were not for this story. Keep doing what you do and I'll be waiting for your next story.

Love, Somnus Vicis 3