Reviews for Fantastic Rose
Awwwwww chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awwwwww I sang that aloud and it sounded beautiful
ItDawnedInFire chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Period. That's it. The contest is over. You win. This is my new favorite fic! That was SO incredible. "The girl I tried to leave behind. The girl who wouldn't stay away." Bloody brilliant! Do you have a tumblr? If you do I would love to follow you! PM me?
zoe alice chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This would make a FANTASTIC Trock song (so I could sing it washing dishes). I like how the poem switches from Nine speaking to Rose to kind of mulling her over. The last stanza was brilliant.
NYDragonRose chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This, too, is gorgeous. Rose was my favorite companion for a very long time (until Rory finally won out) and 9 was my first doctor so I love this so much! You encapsulated their relationship so well! And yeah, 9 wouldn't be the type to write poetry, but that's why we have fan fiction! Well done!
TARDISkeeper chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
um... this is beautiful and describes perfectly how i imagine nine felt about rose.

I miss nine...
Penningpastiche chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my gosh this is beautiful. I can completely imagine him writing this! I think there was a lot more to his character and personality than we got to see. Well done!
Love4HarryPotter chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
SWEET! When I was little and the episodes were just airing I was obessed with Doctor Who, but when Rose left it broke my heart and I never watched it again. But recently I watched the entire 1st series and thought it was bloody brillant loved it just as much as I did then, even though 7 years as pasted.

Welldone writing this, its beautiful! :)
slatkasrca chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really like your poem! It's very well written:D