Reviews for A Boyfriend Bought
sneaky-foxy chapter 4 . 2/9
I get that Blaines situation isn't that great but he's being cruel, can't he see that Kurt just wants the best for him? Stupid manipulating Blaine.
Manipulating Blaine or not I really like the story, I hope you come back some day to finish it :)
atouchofbroadway chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I am so so so sorry about your cousin. I know what it feels like to lose someone you love.
I really adore this story. Please continue it! :)
atouchofbroadway chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
This story is awesome! I'm only on chapter two but I love it already!
This part made me laugh so hard.

"For the record, I didn't. And number two, the one Burt picked out is obviously all wrong. He's blonde, Mitchell, Kurt likes dark hair."
"Why can't we dye it?"
"Okay, well, he also has a weird face, do you want to take him to a plastic surgeon?"
"The kid is right there!"
"Oh who cares? He's a jerk."
Can't wait to finish the story!
kate-sama chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
WTF. BALINES KIND OF A DOUCHE BAG. BUT BLAINE WILL CHANGE RIGHT? HE WILL LOVE KURT RIGHT? I HOPE HE WILL FEEL SOMETHING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. UPDATE.
Glowdawn chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hello!

I love this story so much & I check for a update every 2 days but there's none. So I'm wondering if it's abandoned? It's too good to be abandoned! :D
IisPirate chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Oh please say you're going to continue pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea seprettypleasewithacherryont oppleasepleaseplease this story is brilliant, amazing, perfect, awesome, so good, please continue

I'm so sorry about your cousin by the way
nonametothinkof chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I'm so sorry about your cousin. :( Anyway, great story though! Just a question, does Blaine really like Kurt? Or is he just treating his relationship like work? :)
LBQIO chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
great chapter
poor kurt
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Great story :)
Becca chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I'm so sorry for your cousin. I don't know what else to say but I hope therapy is helping you.

I was really glad to see an update from you. I've always liked your asshole!manipulative!Blaines.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Our dear specsO-O, welcome back. I'm so glad to see that you've returned and so very sad to hear about your loss. More in my PM...
Great chapter! The cleaver/manipulative quality of Blaine is so "Un-cannon" to his character which makes it very interesting! You’ve done a great job of incorporating the emotional impact on Blaine as well as his inner thoughts - ie. realizing he can't allow himself to gag when Kurt kisses him, and it helps to reinforce the bleak situation that Blaine is in.
Eager to read more and hopefully, Blaine will come to love Kurt! (hint, hint!) ;-)
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I'm so sorry about your cousin :-( *offers hugs*

I've very happy that this story is being continued! Burt is awesome. And I kinda love that everyone is onto Blaine except Kurt, but Kurt is really the only one who counts right now...
2People chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Great story so far! I hope you update it soon :)

P.S. I'm really sorry about your cousin :( It's always really hard when someone you love dies.
Emarie chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Awww... I'm so sorry about your cousin :) I send my love to you 3 I love the story. My favorite Blaine is DomBlaine
Jaema chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
All of my sympathies dearest, but I am so glad you're back!
And I can wait to see how this plays out!
Omg, Best Movie Ever hands down, they outdid themselves, haha, I'm a little in love with Tom Hiddleson, I have to admit.
Sorry is this double posted / or is super awkward, in writing this on my phone