Reviews for If Love Could Heal
Deadangelgirl chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
It is a great story but I think left it unfinished. I believe you need to finish it. So you probably should finish it. Out really is good. I hope you take my words into consideration and finish it.
Sundes2013 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Update! I want to see what will happen next!
Sundes2013 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Very nice!
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Very interesting. I wonder when Logan will find out about this...
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Nice introduction. :)
WritingisLife95 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
UPDATE SOON! please! this is brilliant
Jeanniebird chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Wow, amazing update. I'm very glad you were able to find it.
I can emphasize with Logan, he wants to know how much time he has left with Ro and also how much time he has to rescue her, I don't think he'll give up that easy. On the other hand I think the knowledge would hurt even more.
I hope you will find some more chapters, keep up the good work!
KeitorinNara chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
That Tim McGraw song always makes me tear up, and it fit the chapter beautifully. Can't wait for the next update
Koko chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Oh, this story is so heartbreaking! Good update
Thank you!

Waiting for more... Thank god for the backup!
nakala chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
thanks for the update great chapter wonder how things are going to play out and i wonder if storm was transfused with logans blood would that help instead of having to go through chemo etc
jazphace chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I'm so sorry about your laptop, but thank God for the backup courtesy of your email! Did you loose a lot of your stuff? Trust me I sympathize. I updated my cell phone and lost my text messages and pics :-( Thanks for the update, definitely worth the wait! I'll be patiently waiting for the next long chapter ;-)
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Bad hardrive! Okay, now that I've criticized the hard drive, did you really have to use Tim McGraw's Don't Take the Girl?

Update ASAP! This is getting so good, and I can't stand the suspense any longer!
nakala chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
please update
nakala chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
update
nakala chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
do hope you update this to finish