Reviews for LeNoah's Zombie Island
Khaz'Dynn chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
This was an awesome story! Loved every moment of it!
Codester69 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Beautiful. That's all I can say.
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
You do not know how mad I am at you right now. As a big Noah fan I love this, however now I want to ship LeNoah and I bet this is the only decent story about them. Thanks a lot TKN!
ABNSteph
Ps seriously though great story, loved it!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
A wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading it the moment I started the first line… heh, I'm going to sleep almost at 4 in the morning because of that.

Excellent job here, and very cool action and drama scenes.

Keep the good writing.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Damm Gwen was a hero ad she's my favorite I just hope somebody saves her
Hardhitter chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Great story,too bad you only do One-shot or 3 chapters.
I got idea for your Next zombie story,set in TDA.A Meteor hit so detroit,people clost to the hit turn into Zombies,the rejets are going to the film lod to get the other cast members before the Zombies reach them.
Maybe some lemons will be in it,Cody is my fav and I hope he hook-up with a Girl.
Snowsky chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Fantastic work as always, Kobold. *tips hat*
Knifez chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Woo! Dayum son this story way awesome! I'm so glad you finally updated! I remember reading this like 2 years ago and I was on your profile and saw it was updated and was like . . Haha, really awesome story...NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE X1FREAKINGMILLION updater TDC2:TDBG Its the best story for Total Drama EVER !
TheGunmaster chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Awesome man... just great work!
ddqfpluskick chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
You know gory or horror stories are usually not my thing, yet I find your stories to be so well written that I cannot help but read them. You do a great job a making the character really feel like the danger is not clichéd or fear crippling. I also liked the way you gave Duncan a death with dignity. I hope you continued you writing and let me know when the book you are writing gets published. I would really like to read it.
xebla chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Hey man! I just want to say that this story is really awesome! I really like the Noah and LeShawna pair and the drama. Also, I lower my head down for the characters who had died in this story except for Chris of course. Anyway, amazing job as usual and keep up the great work my friend! :D
AmmyChey3X chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Awwww! :D :D
This last chapter was so gruesome at the start, but so sweet at the end! :3
My favourite part is a tie between Chris' death and the romance at the end between the survivors.
LuhM chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Wow, that was such an amazing story. I almost cried when I was reading it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
awesome ending to such an amazing story. and don't think i didn't recognize the pinkie pie quote in your TKN shoutout...FOREVEERRRRRR
TDI Charlie Brown chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Woot! Awesome ending! It had a little bit of everything that makes an awesome story... well... awesome.

My favorite thing about this chapter? Honestly... was how you wrote Duncan the entire way through. Yeah, you made him the jerk we all know he can be. But you made him a "human" jerk and not just a stereotypical one dimensional bad guy jerk like a lot of other stories on here do. You actually gave him reason to act like this - through fear and regrets. That I liked a lot. And when he realized his wrongdoings in the end and confessed/acknowledged them before dying actually made his death quite sad. Loved that element of the story the most.

Overall, I must say... loved this story! WOOT WOOT! Now I'm off to finish mine!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »