Reviews for Blue Eyes
Tiger's Stripes chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow. I loved this! Perfect detail, good pacing, and getting from 'Point A to point Z'? Well done! This was a very sweet one-shot with realistic characters and plots. The one tiny little thing that bugged me:

PrideClan. Is that 'pride' like a pride of lions? Or 'pride' like the emotion? Because a pride of lions is pretty much like a Clan, so you might as well call them ClanClan, but the emotion would be... Weird? I don't know :I I still loved this. If I ever write something this good, I'll be up until midnight spamming the happiness thread

Tabby
CrypticWraith chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hit you guys with either frying pan or barrel? No ways! This story is perfect, very inspiring. Who cares if it's late? I don't! :D
Ruining Hopes and Dreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
First off, I'll point out that I automatically liked this just because, well, it's for me :D

And then I read it, and I still liked it. Because it didn't have a super sad ending like I thought it was going to have as soon as I saw "angst". Which is good. I like endings that aren't extremely sad.

Okay. Well, I was going to quote stuff and do a proper massive concrit, but I've run out of time. I procrastinated on this review. D:

I particularly liked the ending, though, it was awesome. Thanks guys :)

I'm going to favourite this ;)