Reviews for Situation Normal
Fantaster chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Just where do you get all those awesome ideas? :) Another great story!
thwipthwipity chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh my gosh I love your work
Reader chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That ending. Speechless. Just.. wow.
nikcik chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Amazing! I wish it were longer.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Man, this is brilliantly subtle and freaky. I loved it. Fantastic story.
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So creepy and amazing.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Whoa. That was great. I can really see this spun into a macabre feature - it reminds me a bit of both the batman beyond movie and batman: under the red hood.
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
The Joker being in anyone's head but his own is a truly scary thought...
Raque chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh, the tingleys in my stomach are numerous. The ending was just oooh, so perfect. The Joker could still be there, it only slightly. Or, OR, or little Dickie just gone a bit insane. Oooh the tingleys, they kill me with joy! Fantastic. Amazing. Yes!
Raque chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Lakeshine chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
really good )
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
At the crowbar scene - I was like,'no...no. NO NO NO NO!'
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
hmmm that ending really leaves it up in the air as to whether the joker is truly out of robin. The slow progress, like a cancer you said, is really well done and its almost scary to think of original Robin with a bit of Joker just ingrained in there. I wonder what Batman was seeing when he watched him on the trapeze...surely for such intense interest he was seeing something, right?
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ooh! The ending gave me chills!
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Pretty good; pretty creepy but I guess thats the point lol