Reviews for Inevitable
AngelLonginus chapter 12 . 5/14/2018
Fantastic story! Very good writing. Thanks!
josiebell391 chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
fantastic story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2017
What a wonderful story, thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
That was outstanding !
theputz913 chapter 12 . 5/1/2017
This was such a wonderfully, well done story! Hope you can find the time and the inspiration to write another story about Castle and Beckett even though the show has ended, there are still so many more stories to be told!
DX2012 chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Found this almost 5 years after it was completed but better late than never.
So well done!
Tom Knutson chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Very good story. Please keep writing!
wendykw chapter 11 . 4/14/2017
Read this from a Throwback Thursday rec. The moments with Kate revealing her interpretation of Heat Rises are brilliant. I had never delved that deeply into the subtext of the book. Thank you for opening this train of thought to me. I'll reread the book with a new POV.
life's a mystery chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
wow great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Me encanta aunque tenga que traducir por google
The-KLF chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing and sharing! :-)
InkyCoffee chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
Ohgoshohgoshohgoshohgoshohgosh. I've had this on my to-read pile for a while and I finally got around to it tonight and... MY GOODNESS. IT WAS JUST SO GOOD, FROM START TO FINISH. You NAILED their banter, their characters, and your imagery is just so beautiful I can't even... I just have no words for how much I tremendously enjoyed this read! Thank you so much for all your obvious hard work on it, and for sharing this jem with the fandom. I just took a wee peek at your profile and saw you hadn't written for a couple of years, so I'm not even sure you necessarily want a review on an old fic, but I just had to leave you a line to say that I thought this work was fantastic from start to finish. I can't get over how good this was. You had me in tears at some points and grinning at others, and left me as a bundle of warm smooshy feels that I just want to cling onto forever. Sorry for the babble, I'll stop now. But thank you. I needed that.
-Lou
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Lanie talks a good psycho-babble... but I call BS on so much of it. Especially the tired Castle-broke-poor-Beckett's-heart in the season 2 finale.
madcrafter72 chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
Loved this story!
firtree chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
this story is quite well written, you capture the uncertainty, the longing for certain things and words and gestures, their personalities, a lot of it feels really true to character. well done!