Reviews for What Happens Tomorrow
Alumys chapter 20 . 8/11
I love it! Your story is so funny and also serious, I love Jo and her craziness, had me laugh with tears a few times. I like Kai an his grumpiness and how he dig his own grave with one comment. And I can't wait to see more.

With love, a new fan!
loumary.morales chapter 20 . 2/28
MOREEEEEEE! PLEASE IS SO INTERESTING, YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HERE, OMG YOU NEED TO KEEEP GOING, THIS IS GREAT.
I love this story. & I would love to read more. Do you think you'll update it soon?
RedRoses-BlackCats chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Please update soon! I am dying to know what happens next!
Yautja Prime Bum chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Finally! "Sniff sniff" where have you been?! T..T please update soon! :3
CITYHUNTERLUV chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
Woooooow! Can't believe after all this time an old favorite is back! Super exited! Thank you for this!
Cityhunterluv chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
Can't believe you're back! I'm very happy that you decided to update this story. It's one of the ones that I thought was gone forever. Can't wait to see how the drama continues, and my feelings got hurt with Kai's female companionship suggestion! Poor Jo:(
weekaa1313 chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
Aahh finally you're here to update. Seems forever since the latest 'hon...you know we adore this fabulous story of yours right?

Massive thanks for the installment (s)!
write more soon chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
write more soon
starseeker89 chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Got to the end of this chapter and went to click next... There is no next!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Why u no update author?
PlatinumTiara chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Very interesting! Kai and Jo are such a unique pair. I love them. Hope you will update someday.
KATT9033 chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
I love this story! Glad that you made her have a freak out session over the human hunting. I didn't see Joanna & Kai getting together, that the me for a loop de loop. Please! COME! BACK!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Update?
Yup chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
I really like this story. Thanks for the diversion.