Reviews for Nightingale
lurkeranon chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
'Hahaha Shinra! I was there, but now I'm over here!' - mmmphf pfft, Izaya's veins sure know how to make this anon laugh heh
shinkuu chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Mmmmm, I love it! Please update soon! I need to know what happens. Great story!
Rai Rai Blue chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
What do you mean a let down? I want the next chapter now! What the hell is the curse?
blackkitty27 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
duddddddeeee!

awesome, i thought u'd never update again!
Yoshino chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I seriously need more chapters...please update..its sooo good!
Yoshino chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
the 1st chapter was just awesome...cant wait to read more
blackkitty27 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
ooooooo

shizu-kun ur being a dick

but u kepp them in character
bitter-cAnDy-sweet chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Wow this is so interesting! i'm a little confused so far but it's a great read. i hope izaya does some more badass things
mika.siam.71192 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Your story is amazing and your writing style perfect!(_)

So much mystery,it had captivated me from the begining already.

The plot seems magnificent and I really want to know what is this curse,who had captured Izaya and what/who exactly is this Eagle.

I hope to see a new update soo!Waiting and curiosity kill me!(TT)
PricklyCactus chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Holy dang, this is quite an amazing read. Not at all what I was expecting when I clicked on it, but even better. The prose is lovely, the mystery of what is really going on is captivating and I found myself totally drawn into your words.

I eagerly await an update and plan on stalking this religiously. Keep up the great work!
tamyyiia chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
excited! Cant wait for the next chapter XD
bitter-cAnDy-sweet chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
This is an amazing story! It's so in depth and I like the steady pace it's moving at. I'm really curious of what exactly is going on but keep up the great writing!
blackkitty27 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
ooooh black feathers!
tamyyiia chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
i'm really enjoying this and can't wait for the next chapter. This one sent a shiver down my spine. LOVED IT XD
Adonice chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
oohhhh~ how can you leave me in suspense like that?

When will you give us more details about Izaya's curse?...ARE YOU PLANNING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY?

How does izaya know Eagle?How did they meet?...How did Izaya end up like that? ...A continuation of this story would be lovely