Reviews for Iridescent
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Plz update this is like one of my favorite stories!
anon chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
update plz!
StarElsie chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Please update!
Kiki1770 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I was really excited to read a time travel story, it's so perfect for a anime like Gakuen Alice. But I never expected it to be so OC heavy. Please put that as warning in your summary, as I am sure there are others who don't like OC's like me. Yuki isn't bad, they way you made him is really fun, but there's just TOO much of him. I'm sure he'll have some significance later, but for now its way too much
mysteryreader chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Please hury up and do the next chapter I normally don't get so attacked to storys but this story is the best I've read in a long time the way you captured mikan and natsumes relationship right before the second ark of themanga is very unique not many writers can do that.
Kodochi Kurokami chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
More chapters! please
Vicious Thorns chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
This is one
KuroNeko-Alice chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
You know, *smiles* usually when an author ends a chapter, whether it's a real chapter or an author's note, they usually ask (beg) for reviews. Gods know how much I'd love one for my story. BTW, keep it up! I want to know what happens next. Actyally: two things. Yuki better not die for going after Mikan, and I want to know why they never met before. So... update?
GIRL OF PARADISE chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
WWWWAAAHHHHHH! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING EVEN THOUGH YOUR GRANNY IS SICK. I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER AND YOU TOO SINCE I KNOW IT GETS STRESSFUL! DO YOUR BEST!:)ALSO YOUR STORY NEEDS MORE NATSUXMIKAN MOMENTS!
jAyesque chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Yuki's interesting. xD I dont recall him from the anime, so I'm guessing he's an OC? A good one at that.

Ah, the pain at seeing Natsume. I'm wondering how Mikan has the self restraint to not launch herself at him, and tell him everything she knew about the future. She is in love with him right? Wouldnt your first reaction when seeing a loved one alive again, be to tackleglomp them and cry?

Hm, well if Mikan acted like that, Natsume would proclaim her crazy.

Good chapter!

-J
jAyesque chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
A great start? I think so!
This fanfic, oh my gosh. I'm so thrilled someone decided to write something like this for the Gakuen Alice fandom. Though I've seen this idea before, and it's quite typical, I'm definitely looking forward to how Mikan decides to change the future!

There were some tiny mistakes, which can be overlooked. xD Just watch your sentence starters and where you put periods. Good use of italics are probably one of the things that makes me want to continue reading, and you definitely nailed it with placement and context.

Overall, this is probably one of the only good, new stories I've seen recently. This fandom has really become quite sad with the quality of some of these fanfics. I hope you will see this through and continue it to the very end! This has major potential, and you are an awesome writer. (:

-J
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
... _ *pouts* fine... just plz get time to be on ur side so tht u can finish the next chap so tht we readers, especially me, can find out wat happens next! we all look forward to reading ur next update!
G.A-motoharu chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Oh My my my!
Incredible this chapter!
Hahahaha. You were already late, but the wait was worth it for sure!
Sorry if my previous Rw was LOL xD
But the translator is that Google is stupid ...
I hope you can understand this comment.
Thank you very much for this wonderful history.
I hope the continucion very excited.
Kisses and hugs