Reviews for Iridescent
Hey! Any chance that this fic will be continued? Please do so. Its a really good read. :)
GAwriter chapter 5 . 7/19
This story is amazing,and I hope will one day be continued.
HarleyQuinn312 chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Update plz
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Plz update this is like one of my favorite stories!
anon chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
update plz!
StarElsie chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Please update!
Kiki1770 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I was really excited to read a time travel story, it's so perfect for a anime like Gakuen Alice. But I never expected it to be so OC heavy. Please put that as warning in your summary, as I am sure there are others who don't like OC's like me. Yuki isn't bad, they way you made him is really fun, but there's just TOO much of him. I'm sure he'll have some significance later, but for now its way too much
mysteryreader chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Please hury up and do the next chapter I normally don't get so attacked to storys but this story is the best I've read in a long time the way you captured mikan and natsumes relationship right before the second ark of themanga is very unique not many writers can do that.
Kodochi Kurokami chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
More chapters! please
Vicious Thorns chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
This is one
KuroNeko-Alice chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
You know, *smiles* usually when an author ends a chapter, whether it's a real chapter or an author's note, they usually ask (beg) for reviews. Gods know how much I'd love one for my story. BTW, keep it up! I want to know what happens next. Actyally: two things. Yuki better not die for going after Mikan, and I want to know why they never met before. So... update?
GIRL OF PARADISE chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
WWWWAAAHHHHHH! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING EVEN THOUGH YOUR GRANNY IS SICK. I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER AND YOU TOO SINCE I KNOW IT GETS STRESSFUL! DO YOUR BEST!:)ALSO YOUR STORY NEEDS MORE NATSUXMIKAN MOMENTS!
jAyesque chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Yuki's interesting. xD I dont recall him from the anime, so I'm guessing he's an OC? A good one at that.

Ah, the pain at seeing Natsume. I'm wondering how Mikan has the self restraint to not launch herself at him, and tell him everything she knew about the future. She is in love with him right? Wouldnt your first reaction when seeing a loved one alive again, be to tackleglomp them and cry?

Hm, well if Mikan acted like that, Natsume would proclaim her crazy.

Good chapter!