Reviews for An Uninvited Ginger
Mary chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Don't know what Donna is so worried about, the Doctor is crazy about her. You've won me over I find that I don't mind Amy and Rory tagging along for now. And I haven't forgotten that the mystery of Amy's invitations still hasn't been solved. Off to see what the next fic reveals.
Mary chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
The Doctor's so funny. And so before hooking up with the Running Parallel gang they already heard of the Silence at least. Nice simplistic explanation for why Rory was immune, although I think I'm missing something if Gwen and Rhys are hypnotized. Unless Rory is stupid in love, unrequited love can do crazy things to a person.
Mary chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I'm just starting to get to know Rory on the show but this story is just making him even more endearing.
Mary chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
No wonder I was so confused about Martha. I was confusing her with the Martha from your series 3 rewrite and couldn't understand how she knew them in this universe. Just remembered in this chapter that she's the same one from canon and was Donna's doctor in Regarding Mrs. Smith. Zara needs to come with a warning label, can't believe she was reading to Rory. Wonder who is sending the invites to Amy.
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Brilliant!
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
*snicker* I loved this story. *vbg*
Zerousy chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Not confusing, but it is amusing :)
Zerousy chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Poor Rory, always picked on lol
Ukchana chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Abso-tively fantastic. Though I am a bit drunk off the sake right now . . .

So that would mean it's permissible for me to say I love you - in a totally platonic way. Right? Yes? Maybe?
Ukchana chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Still amazing and hillarious!

Though, hate to bring up a glitch I noticed. In the following scene, Donna is supposed to be in the dining room, but at the end she says something as if she were there. I think it was supposed to be one of the other people? Maybe Gwen?

"Oh, I was abroad then," said Amy.

"Let's get you a drink, Amy!," said Jack.

"Mum..." said Donna.-

Anyway, thanks so much for another amazing fanfic!
Claraon chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
The world saved by the Doctor Evil gerbil. Absolutely brilliant.
mlgm chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Wonderful story as usual. Your take on the Doctor and Donna just gets better and better. And I can see Donna's point: the Doctor does tend to pick pretty young companions who fall in love with him. And I won't want to always be stuck babysitting while the Doctor has adventures with Rory and Amy.

I'll be looking for the new story!
mericat chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
fun times. Like the end of the story. Can't wait for the new time baby.
tkelparis chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Poor Doctor, reduced to using stupid YouTube vids to undo alien plots! Mind, the Hamster Dance once would work pretty well for annoying the heck out of aliens...

Poor Rory, needing to build courage and his fitness. But he's fallen in with the right crowd for both! The Doctor's right about building courage.

The skirt line reminded me of a review about MAAN. Someone made a comparison between... Oh, I'd better not spoil it... *snickerfit*

"Planet of the Gingers"? Well, that's 3 on board. How many more? ;P