Reviews for SEALs and ARCs, Agents and Commanders
PaintsOnSilence chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm SOOO confused right now. Probably because I don't watch NCIS: Los Angeles.
Jaig Eyes chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Aw... I am sorry to hear that. I was excited to find out how katylin and grace got to the SW universe. Oh, well.

Good luck on your other Stories! Can't wait for more of them!

-Echo
captainrexbest35 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
DON'T DELETE IT! JUST KEEP IT AND AN IDEA WILL COME TO YOU EVENTUALLY, BUT I WANT TO READ IT OVER AND OVER. IT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE!
Chewbrok chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Oh... Ok... Could you please then write another sequel for "Dark Collision" and "Pink Lesson in Humility" that shows how Kaitlyn has affected the outcome of the war? This is a great series, and I don't want to see it die completely. I do like the idea of getting more Marines, and Kaitlyn's motherly relationship with Tana.

Please at least continue the overall story somehow.

Jaig Eyes chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Hold the phone. This weirdo could send Katylin back? No way. She can't go back. She has family here. And Grace is here too! Would she go back? Huh. This could get exermely intresting.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Echo
Chewbrok chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
hey its Wicket! Again, great chapter. Kaitlyn's restraint in cursing earth curses in front of Tana certainly shows how she thinks of her as her daughter. Over all, nice reactions too from the characters.

Can't wait for the next update.

captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
katie will hunt ryan down rip his arms off and poke him with them until he CRIES FOR MERCY!
Colonial marines chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
So what are you going to do with all this marines and U.S. hardwear? maybe they could become a new company.
Chewbrok chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one :D

captainrexbest35 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
No no ex's it's the rules of feminism
Jaig Eyes chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Say what? Ryan is HERE? I was drinking water when you read that and i almost spit it out! Crap! What does this mean for Katylin? This should be good...

Ps. Glad to hear from you agian!
captainrexbest35 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
AAWWEESSOOMMEE!
captainrexbest35 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
yees yes it is
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
haha i got one too captain rex and generator rex
TheStoopeds182 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awesome! Story! I really want to read more. :0)