Reviews for Need to Know Basis
Beth Pryor chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
"In a way he was relieved because at least this way he didn't have to hear the pity in her voice as she let him down easy. That's what she would do, of course, because she was hung up on someone else. Always was; Ben, Simon, Eyal… They all had something in common that he no longer had and never would again.

If only she'd known him before…

But she didn't.

Annie Walker knew Barcelona Auggie who couldn't go down the stairs fast enough; Eritrea Auggie who depended on someone else to get him where he needed to go; good ol' tech ops Auggie stationed behind a desk but don't move his chair, he might fall!"

Wow! Love this Auggie self-pity. We so rarely see it because he's almost convinced himself that it doesn't matter that he's not in the field, but we all see how Annie looks at those other men and how she's followed them into impossibly stupid situations. I'm so intrigued by where you're going to take this. And when they do finally unite, which we know they will on the series and in so many of these stories, what will it really be like? Loving your work!
scubagurl22 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Good oneshot. I really hope these two don't end up like Mary and Marshall on In Plain Sight...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Cute! can't wait for more (hope it is a happy ending)
Elma Trisara chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This is cute
miss-tarletone chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Very nice chapter. I felt so bad for auggie, he didn't know where she was and it was just so sad!
moonserenity089 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Yeah, that last episode was heartbreaking and seeing Auggie's face when he realized she wasn't there. And now (I'm almost 100%) that the next ep will have the return of Parker (booooo) :( I have this feeling that the last scene for Man in the Middle will be the other way around, Annie might look for Auggie, remembering that he needed to say something important to her, but then Annie will see him with Parker. But that's the question...will Auggie/Parker get back together? Or will it be their final goodbye? But we'll see what happens I suppose *biting my fingernail nervously*
Marie King chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Wow this is a really great story!
Please add more chapters soon, you captured Annie and Auggie's relationship amazingly well!
twilightluva786 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
great chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Thanks for this wonderful piece! Have been missing your writing!
rigger42 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Awww... I was kind of hoping Annie would show up at the end of all this and tilt him off the precipice of self-doubt and pity back to burgeoning hope.
Lovebird29 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OMG! The twilight reference literally made me LOL! Super fangirl moment! And it was wonderful.
jennyhale chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I have already read the second chapter ... I love it! I hope you update soon so we can have a little more of Auggie / Annie.

Please update soon!

Kisses!
jennyhale chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this series! I began to see it two weeks ago and I already finished... This first chapter of your fic makes me imagine possible continuations after the last episode of season two. Thank you!

Now I'll start with the second chapter ... I hope it's as good as the first!

Kisses!
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Cute chapter. Loved how you had Annie convince Auggie not to quit. Laughed pretty hard at Barber "fleeing the scene of brutally murdered intimacy".

Great job, looking forward to more.
penguincrazy chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Love these stories so far and can't wait to read more!