Reviews for I think I'm a Clone Now
NARUMOKA chapter 26 . 7/10
finish this fanfic now
cruzcartoon chapter 6 . 6/15
I'm reading this and I won't what would a story like this be like if it follows after naruto the last then it would have older naruto x hinata and younger naruto x sakura
DoughtnutBear chapter 26 . 5/14
it is really good just wondering when it will be finished
thedarkpokemaster chapter 26 . 4/18
damn seems like more trouble has now happened man then need help big time
Holy shit that ending can't wait for more.
I can't read anymore I start at 9:30 it's 12:33 now. I will finish tomorrow.
The new teammate is Dai the clone of Sai and together they are the Power Rangers Clone Squad.

Red Ranger Minato
Gray Ranger Dai
Pink Ranger Sakurai

Together they are The Power Rangers Clone Squad and they are one super team.

Good story all of that stuff was just a joke. Can't wait to catch up more.
hillariuslyInjustic chapter 26 . 3/20
I just start read this story now and I really enjoy it, it's easy to read it, I mean you wrote it nicely so it's really enjoyable.
I haven't read the entire story but I hope it won't be one that will get abandoned.
Keep it going and thanks
fanficreader71 chapter 26 . 3/20
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading your latest update.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 3/19
Well fudge, that makes things decidedly worse for them.
Czar Joseph chapter 26 . 3/19
About time, you came around. That was an excellent story. When you gonna updated next?

Looks like those shinobi were from ame or not?

I wonder what did they want with Tenzo's team or Minato for?

Let's hope and find out, soon.
KaliAnn chapter 26 . 3/19
Well the escape almost worked, but then it didn't. I hope the rescue team gets their fast because I am getting a really bad feeling about this. Oh, great job with Tsunade and the gathering of her troops. If she wants to retire, she needs to name a successor first.
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 3/12
Great plot, but horrible dialogue. Stop explaining things, and start up some chaos. Let the chips and conclusions happen where they may. Maybe some discord in the village or with one of Sakura's parents? You've got some great ideas here to work with.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 9 . 3/2
... Ok so rereading this and realized I must have missed the last bit of this chapter. Honestly, this was probably better than canon. I may not like Sasuke but redemption is a fundamental belief of mine and perhaps a fresh start is the best way for him to gain his and his clans.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh look, another Kishimoto dick licker. How surprising.