Reviews for I think I'm a Clone Now
Celestia's Paladin chapter 9 . 6h ago
... Ok so rereading this and realized I must have missed the last bit of this chapter. Honestly, this was probably better than canon. I may not like Sasuke but redemption is a fundamental belief of mine and perhaps a fresh start is the best way for him to gain his and his clans.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh look, another Kishimoto dick licker. How surprising.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
I'm also I WWE fan but not a big a fan as I used to be. Anyway, this chap was great and enjoyable. NARUSAKU MOMENT! Haha! Also Minato is on his way to save the day! Til then:-)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
War path mode baby:)
thedarkpokemaster chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
damn good work on the chapter I do have a feeling Minato will be captrued next plus it fits as well since this Hanzo will hate Sakura and Naruto for ending the dream that he was placed in and this just opens up more for our two clones wondering just what this whole dream is as I'm sure they don't know.
KaliAnn chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
Have to say I enjoy your use of psychological terms to explain the enemies conditions. I also am very happy to see Minato is still quick witted like his brother. I wish Sakura didn't want to kill the summons every time they show up.
Czar Joseph chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
About time you came around. Seems NaruSaku are making out when one of now Naruto's toads informed them about their sibs are in trouble.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Unexpected, though I doubt Minato is dead. Also budyy...fighting scenes are not your element.
loganhunter2 chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
Lolaso 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Awesome 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
It would have been nice if it was hanabi and give Sakurai a bit of competition and make her see its her own feelings. ..Also the irony of the world at the hyuga girl getting her naruto. ...hinata would flip 9 / 10