Reviews for I think I'm a Clone Now
tatewaki2000 chapter 14 . 9/14
Yayyy. Moar sakurai and minato n:D
tatewaki2000 chapter 11 . 9/14
Daw
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 9/14
Woooo
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 9/14
This is reallly exciting. :)
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 9/14
This is Good!
Omg...
Should have let the older Naruto prank Ino. "Oh, hey. I see you met our kids."
Crusier66 chapter 26 . 6/22
Really enjoyed it. Loved the concept. Don't be dead finish someday please.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 2 . 5/27
i think you handled the explanation just fine , good chapter.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 5/27
sorry if what i say has been answers before as i don't have time to go through the reviews. while i like the idea of this story i would like point out one thing and give a opinion on another thing.

First between the time they came out of the tanks and they waken up at the hospital i don't think they would find the exact clothing they would ware at that age and change them in to them , more then likely they would in hospital gowns and if so they would not, more Sakura then Naruto would not have left the hospital in a hospital gowns. and i doubt they would be in any kind of good physical shape as they never used the clone body's before.

and second if Naruto is cloned by using a genetic sample then his body would not have any influence from the fox as in the whisker marks, nether parent had them even his mother and she was a Jinchūriki as well, as the fox is bound to his soul/spirit and not physically. nore would he have as large Chakra system it would be normal for a Uzumaki heck he may be able to make a regular clone just prove he could. Maybe he can get a decent teacher to teach him how to be a proper ninja maybe put him though Anbu training.

I hope you do not think i am flaming you and if i am and not relisting it i am sorry.
Joeclone chapter 26 . 4/26
Oh boy this is getting good. Hopefully the next chapter will come soon.
NARUMOKA chapter 26 . 7/10/2015