Reviews for Until the Bell Tolls
Willow-98 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Absolutely love this story, I didn't want it to end :).
B chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
You should do another one. Enough said.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Wow, this was amazing, by far the best Breakout Kings story I've read. This really felt like an episode, and I like how everyone got their time to shine
srcrib chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Amazing story.

I loved all the small details in the story and how you wrote the characters. You really got them right.

The plot was also amazing and I think that you did a great job giving enough "air time" to each character.

Cheers,
Viskey chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
WOW!

This was like reading an actual episode, which are about my most favourite stories ever.

I could have done with a bit more of Lloyd at the end, but I'm helplessly fixated on him, so that's maybe not a qualified comment. g

I especially loved Shea in this story, because I think he gets a little too little time on the show, so he doesn't get to show and develop his character as much as the others do.

This was a thrilling read from beginning to end.

Thanks!
costley51 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Excellent fic. Definitely the best I've seen in BK. You do the characters well. I can believe it happening. I also love the little things you include like, "I SAID MOVE."
cause.A.scene chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
I don't usually do this but I really can't get enough of this story. I keep rereading it and wanting to reread it.

The choice to injure Lloyd in the way you did was so simple yet so unique. I like to write stories and I'm not sure if I would have thought of this. It adds a lovely dynamic and I love the fact that it was such a big deal to Shea and yet Lloyd never really did. Also, the subtle friendship between Lloyd and Shea was perfect.

The characterization was great across the board but it was absolutely amazing with Lloyd. I so wish you had more and desperately hope you chose to write more for this fandom.
cause.A.scene chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
I was absolutely blown away (no pun intended) by this story and that's saying something because I'm usually very picky. It had an amazing storyline and had a little something for everyone. I love Lloyd and I've been dying for them to injure him and see how it plays out so this was lovely. Well-written, intelligent and it balanced everything out so nicely.

I do wish I could've seen a bit more of Lloyd's recovery or at least brief interaction between Lloyd and the others but you certainly made it clear he was still on their minds so it was ultimately still great.

I'm about to go on your profile and I'm hoping there are more stories. Regardless, I hope to read more from you for sure!
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Loving this so far. Just found Breakout Kings and I love Lloyd. I like to think that you wouldn't kill him but I guess I'll have to keep reading.
cole5148 chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
I loved this story. You used each of the teams strengths and made for a great read, so thank you for sharing it. Im also so glad you are a romantic:-) i wish there were more stories from the romantics, with this couple;-) i hope you write more
cole5148 chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter, have to get back to story
cole5148 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I really like the way write. The descriptions are great, as are the characters and plot. Off to finnish the story:-)
cole5148 chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
cole5148 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
All of the characters are well written and seem very true to there personalities on the show, so nicely done. Another excellent chapter
cole5148 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012