Reviews for You and Me
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Finally, a well written romance! Bravo!
musicgal3 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Another lovely story. I love the way Hawkeye gives Margaret his insignia - I thought that was so sweet!
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I love your stories. Simply superb! You have the characters down perfectly!
SpangleyPony chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
great story! You know and write the characters really well.
Mamabella chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I enjoyed the story very much looking forward to the next!
tlc27 chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Your first story was certainly a success. I hope you continue to write in the MASH section of FFN because I loved this story. I have no complaints from this story other than it ended too soon!

Happy writing!

-Tlc27
CanonAntithesis chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Wonderful ending. It's been a while since anyone's written any good mash fics, so now our expectations are high for your next offering. I have an idea I've been kicking around for awhile, but it's very dark. Do you do dark?
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
A great endih to a great story. Fantastic job :)
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Fantastic chapter :)
Mamabella chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Loved the chapter very good, Loved the conversation between the 2 and the fact that they realized what they meant to each other before it was to late. I am sure though, even though they will get married though still argue that sure that making up will be well worth it. Can't wait. The epilogue.
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
That was the best one yet and it didn't even have any sex. Plus I learned a new word, caduceus. had to look that one up. Although I wouldn't think an emblem of the Army medical corps would that much to Hawkeye. MYbe he could have thought of a more meaningful token. Although... It was really sweet when he 'pinned' her.

Sad to see it almost over.
Stratocruiser chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
They are so TENSE. Maybe more sex would help. Kidding. I'm anxious to see where you go from here.
CanonAntithesis chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
More... We want more. You can't just stop there. Love how you work in actual eps.
joellen818 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
see that is what i hated about that episode. Klinger should have been able to leave a note or something to tell everyone where she was. oh well it will all work out for the best.
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Wonderful and moving... I'm really, really loving this story