Reviews for Thunder
Cute!
Someone chapter 1 . 2/10
Nice job.
Time2kickass chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
*slowly begins to clap* This is quite one of the best things I've read in a while.. *tear falls down from eye* I am so proud of you.. .
BlueTheTiger chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I SHIPPPPPPPPPPP! AMAZING STORY
famouskawaiiotaku chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Oh my goodness gracious! This is a fabulous short story. I for one LOVE the SOMA pairing and think they're absolutely adorable together. Great Job! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is pretty adorable so good job :)
RandomMangosFallingFromtheSky chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I LOVE THIS:D oh gosh my eyes are watering.
Angle-meister99 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love this! No mistake streak x3x weeeeeeeeeee! So excited please write more!
too-many-shipz chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Omg this is soooo cutteee! I loved it!
Knives or Pens chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. I love how it seemed to be one sided love. Most SoMa Fics begin with both sides liking each other. I like how this is different. And its not perverty no kissing or lemons just Maka holding on tight to Soul.
Trapped-in-a-birdcage chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was so beautiful :"3
xFandomStruckx chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You should definitely write more. This was fantastic!
Animelover460 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Good job !
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*cough*AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOUL DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING NAUGHTY TO OUR SWEEET MAKA! and crap because now I sound like Spirit... but i liked this story haha
shadowhunter16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Really liked it. I think Maka and Soul are one of the best couples.