Reviews for Infinity and the Concept of Being
Vi chapter 1 . 7/6
Mistyped title for summary. Sorry.
Vi chapter 1 . 7/6
Okay I swear this is my last review of the... Ever? I could go through a review everything (because seriously the Star Trek stories I could go on for says about. Loved them (which is honestly surprising for me because I don't really like star trek fanfiction)) but I have a feeling you'd get annoyed real fast with my... Annoying habit to ramble through text.
Moving on.
When I read the title for this I was mad. I thought this was gonna be the story where you bashed crossdressers or Transgendered people. I had this big rant in my head as I started reading and then I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't bad per se. I mean it could be worse but the writing (I love your writing)was really good. And you weren't being demeaning nor being mean you were just... Showing that it's not all that different than everyone else. I loved the romance plot line because it sounds real (and people have a really difficult time making it sound real) and the dress descriptions because they read like the dresses I make.
It's now 1.30 and now I must say thanks for writing and wish you... A happy... What's the next holiday...? Idk have fun anyways!
shinigami nanoda chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really enjoyed reading this; it is super sweet! Also, I love your characterization of Bumlets.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
that was absolutely adorable!
ladeedadeedadeedadeeda chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh my gosh. This is absolutely incredible. Amazing. Astounding.

Seriously, it made me laugh, and cry, and squeal, and they. are. so. freaking. cute.

SO cute.

Ok. Rambling. Right.

Anyways. Really really really great.