Reviews for TLOS: Sparx the Dragon
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 3 . 2/4
Damn!

One thing you should always try to avoid is piss off Spyro. But one thing you should do even less than that is mess with Cynder. Because when you mess with Cynder, Spyro will make sure it's the last thing you ever do.

Seriously though, Spyro was only hanging onto life by a thread. Then that giant messes with Cynder, and Spyro's strength increases to 50 times his full strength. Although, anyone who has played TLoS: The Eternal Night would know that Dark Spyro's power is insanely more powerful than normal. Although, anyone who's played Skylanders would consider Dark Spyro as barely any stronger than normal Spyro.

Oh, and I love how you referenced Mega Ram Spyro.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 2 . 1/29
I just realized that your interpretation of the Chronicler is similar to The Doctor in Doctor Who. Once his time is up, he takes on a new form. Taking on a new personality, but still containing the memories of his previous lives.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/27
Personally, I like it when writers portray characters in a different way than what's commonly known. For example, your portrayal of Spyro is as an older version. As time goes on, people change. Often people will portray an older Spyro as being like that young dragon from the games, or as a battle hardened warrior. You probably portrayed Spyro so realistically, he's probably more real than some real life people. And then you portrayal of Ignitus, or rather, the Chronicler in general. The body is simply a conduit through which the vast knowledge of the Chronicler is passed through the ages. And that certainly beats a new Chronicler having to read all of those books all over again to gain that knowledge. Admittedly, Spyro being as praised as he is is a bit cliche. But he did save the entire planet after all.
Nanowarp67 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME. I finished it not to long ago and since there is no comment section for the entire story I decided to write it here. Really this is good, very well writte. It really gets you with all the feels doesn't it, assaulted everywhere by them but that's what makes it so very very good and so I abslolutely loved it. I hope that the second book is longer then the first but not everything can be perfect. Hope this brightened your day because your story definitely brightened mine and left me in suspense.
DragonMaster000 chapter 49 . 11/12/2013
Well, this took me ages to get to. ; Sorry. I thought for sure at the time that I had reviewed this chapter, but looking back it was just the previous one. My mistake.

I thought this was a very unique take on how to end a Spyro fic. I've seen a few stories where Malefor returns as a hero/ally, but never one where he's made king of Warfang, and I thought that was a quite interesting way to wrap things up. I also liked the way you continued the characters' emotional struggles right up to the end. All in all, this was an enjoyable story and you should be proud of finishing it through to the end.

No critiques or criticisms to add that I haven't said before, so once again just keep watching out for those usual culprits in the punctuation. Other than that, just keep pushing yourself.
Nightshade1712 chapter 49 . 8/15/2013
Great chapter, but where was the joke I don't think I missed it, but I didn't see it, any way great job on the chapter, Cant wait for the Sequel, I want to See Vegeta get his butt kicked by Spyro, or Sparx, oh or Malefor, that will be funny, any way great job on the chapter.
cat chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I liked this chapter too the part I liked was the end when Spyro told Cinder and I found out cinder is hideing something too
catarina chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love the story except for the bad words and I was so interested In what he did to the portal master can't wait to read the next chapter.
Nightshade1712 chapter 48 . 8/3/2013
Ok, I have to ask, is Nightshade Ok, he seemed not to be doing to well after having his energy drained a chapters ago, oh and do you plan on making another story after the Sequel to this, any way great job on the chapter, cant wait to see the next chapter.
DragonMaster000 chapter 48 . 7/29/2013
One thing I like about the way you've handled this climax is the way that it isn't *just* action, it's heavily focused on the characters' emotional struggles. I see a good many stories that are just mindless fighting at the end that loses sight of the characters themselves, so I'm glad you went the other way. It made it much more interesting.

Nice chapter, and I'll be watching as usual for the final installment.
DragonMaster000 chapter 47 . 7/22/2013
Well, I suspected that the fight between Sparx and parents would be an intense one, and I can't say you disappointed. It was a bit shorter than I was expecting, but then again it isn't actually over yet, is it? Still eager to see how things resolve themselves. Keep it coming, watch out again for those comma splices, and I'll be watching for the conclusion.
spyrofan34 chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
great ch
DragonMaster000 chapter 46 . 7/10/2013
Well now, THAT can't be good.

I don't really have much to say on this one, except that this is an exciting climax so far and I am anxiously waiting to see how it will end. The seemingly inevitable parent-child face-off is also a nice twist and certainly adds to the suspense. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
joe9512 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Please bring 46 i realy love this story and i don't want to wait
Nightshade1712 chapter 45 . 7/2/2013
Nice, I am glad some one was able to stop, some what, Spyro, so only one or two more chapters to this story right? I must admit I am sad to see this story end, but I am glad that there will be a Sequel to it.