Reviews for TLOS: Sparx the Dragon
DragonMaster000 chapter 49 . 11/12/2013
Well, this took me ages to get to. ; Sorry. I thought for sure at the time that I had reviewed this chapter, but looking back it was just the previous one. My mistake.

I thought this was a very unique take on how to end a Spyro fic. I've seen a few stories where Malefor returns as a hero/ally, but never one where he's made king of Warfang, and I thought that was a quite interesting way to wrap things up. I also liked the way you continued the characters' emotional struggles right up to the end. All in all, this was an enjoyable story and you should be proud of finishing it through to the end.

No critiques or criticisms to add that I haven't said before, so once again just keep watching out for those usual culprits in the punctuation. Other than that, just keep pushing yourself.
Nightshade1712 chapter 49 . 8/15/2013
Great chapter, but where was the joke I don't think I missed it, but I didn't see it, any way great job on the chapter, Cant wait for the Sequel, I want to See Vegeta get his butt kicked by Spyro, or Sparx, oh or Malefor, that will be funny, any way great job on the chapter.
cat chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I liked this chapter too the part I liked was the end when Spyro told Cinder and I found out cinder is hideing something too
catarina chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love the story except for the bad words and I was so interested In what he did to the portal master can't wait to read the next chapter.
Nightshade1712 chapter 48 . 8/3/2013
Ok, I have to ask, is Nightshade Ok, he seemed not to be doing to well after having his energy drained a chapters ago, oh and do you plan on making another story after the Sequel to this, any way great job on the chapter, cant wait to see the next chapter.
DragonMaster000 chapter 48 . 7/29/2013
One thing I like about the way you've handled this climax is the way that it isn't *just* action, it's heavily focused on the characters' emotional struggles. I see a good many stories that are just mindless fighting at the end that loses sight of the characters themselves, so I'm glad you went the other way. It made it much more interesting.

Nice chapter, and I'll be watching as usual for the final installment.
DragonMaster000 chapter 47 . 7/22/2013
Well, I suspected that the fight between Sparx and parents would be an intense one, and I can't say you disappointed. It was a bit shorter than I was expecting, but then again it isn't actually over yet, is it? Still eager to see how things resolve themselves. Keep it coming, watch out again for those comma splices, and I'll be watching for the conclusion.
spyrofan34 chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
great ch
DragonMaster000 chapter 46 . 7/10/2013
Well now, THAT can't be good.

I don't really have much to say on this one, except that this is an exciting climax so far and I am anxiously waiting to see how it will end. The seemingly inevitable parent-child face-off is also a nice twist and certainly adds to the suspense. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
joe9512 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Please bring 46 i realy love this story and i don't want to wait
Nightshade1712 chapter 45 . 7/2/2013
Nice, I am glad some one was able to stop, some what, Spyro, so only one or two more chapters to this story right? I must admit I am sad to see this story end, but I am glad that there will be a Sequel to it.
Nightshade1712 chapter 44 . 6/28/2013
I don think I reviewed this chapter, I was having computer problems, oh well. Great job on the chapter, I must know though, where is Nightshade during the end of that, he would try and stop Spyro from killing Tycor, note I Say try, there is almost no way any one but Malefor could Stop Spyro.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/26/2013
FAST BRING 45 !
Guest chapter 43 . 6/26/2013
I 3 your story am always in the class ready this i love it if this was a book I world buy it for sure
Nightshade1712 chapter 43 . 6/22/2013
That was awesome, I dont know how you keep doing it, but you just continue to make the chapters I thought couldn't get any more exciting then the last and blow it out of the water, you are an incredable writer, I hope you make a sequal to your sequal, this really was the best chapter yet, and the cliffhanger is great, and like I said before I hate cliffhangers, and I love the fact that you had the Dark Master get scared most villains tend to forget how badly they are being beaten, its good to see one that realizes he is about to be beaten very badly, any way keep up the great work and update soon.