Reviews for Meant to Be
That's beautiful.
Dragon.Lady.Day chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oijdnfbbdhnchjchfbxjgydnschdnhf FEELS! *dies*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is a phenomenal story, and a pairing that should have more fanfiction. Bravo on your piece.
Archaon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very nice and sweet.

The female sidekick paired with the hero is only natural. After all she was there the whole time.

It’s amazing how many people think the size difference would be an impossible obstacle. This is Hyrule! There are masks. There are Minish. There is magic!
pushpinsuicide chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I think I cried a little. Messin' up my makeup. Da hale, mane?
zentary chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was quite interesting. like many i'm sure i always thought of Navi as that annoying little guide in the Zelda game. However, this was really cool. i really enjoyed what you did with little one shot it was both sweet and entertaining
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow, both well written, and sweet. W
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow. That was amazing. I've always thought that Navi was annoying but you turned it in a completely different direction.

That made me smile! I love The Legend of Zelda XDDD.

My sister hid her copy of Skyward Sword... I've been playing my GameBoy version to keep myself non-obsessive (I tend to get obsessed easily, but when I do, I need distractions.. OHH FANFICTION!).

I literally did EVERYTHING possible in the game from the point I'm at. ( I ended sentence with a preposotion, sue me. )

I've filled up my wallet XD and I bought everything, and got all of the bonus stuff I could find!
GlidingOne chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh my goodness that is so sweet! I love it! Absolutely adorable.

-GlidingOne
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
very nice very sweet little one shot
Spyrofan777 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Is wrong to say that this made me cry? It was fluffy!
RisingMist chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I don't even know the characters all that well and I loved it even still. :) Awesome stuff! Short and sweet fluff! :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow, that's...That's just cute!
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
ATTENTION!

Very effective story. I like the set up.